• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Best of what I could fine in there:

Sakurai is pretty high up at game freak, I'm sure he can fix it

...Gosh he's purdy

Risky for Smash

I know this guy, I called him stupid and then he got his friend to find my posts and call me a fail person, then proceeded to say "OWNED, POWNED"
Me:..kay..

I think story mode is confirmed

So that fox can ride Krystal around? a.a

I never thought bouswe and cariziard were that big..

Really? I thought he fought with a sharpened bagel.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
That post alone gave me herpes.
Also, Does anyone else notice the ammount of people calling it "Brawl 2" or "Ssb 2"
It bothers me to no end how they think brawl was the first game..
double herpes

"WHY WIS THERE NO CARROTCHER REVEAL??!!"
later:
"NOBADY WAS ESPECTING TOON LINK, SOCKEYWAI, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS"

Okay, Done for a while.
I need to stop reading these before i hang myself

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That post alone gave me herpes.
Also, Does anyone else notice the ammount of people calling it "Brawl 2" or "Ssb 2"
It bothers me to no end how they think brawl was the first game..
double herpes
Really? People thinking that Brawl was the first SSB, even though there were BLATANT allusions to previous Smash games? I'm speechless, but unfortunately, not surprised.

I need to stop reading these before i hang myself
Wise decision. You must leave this thread for a while. Do it for your sanity.

Regarding all those stupid Miiverse posts:

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I dared to look
Well, I read them all anyways, so they can't hurt me anymore
Wait a minute

yes they can...

Paain...
Okay, done now a.a

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My reaction to the Miiverse posts:

In that exact same way.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, And I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In that exact same way.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, And I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein
That's one of my favorite quotes of all time. I even have it on my signature, case you haven't noticed.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That's one of my favorite quotes of all time. I even have it on my signature, case you haven't noticed.
It's marvelous, and so true. I love how he starts of with a theoretical concept that he thinks is fact, then a truth, then admits that he's not sure about what he thinks. Comedy genius, that man was.

and...

more awesome then foolish. but whatever
lololololol..... This is my new thread now. :p

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I was talking to my friend the other week and we came around to talk about Smash Bros 4. Being pretty much the definition of Clueless Nerd Guy, he asked me if any new characters have been announced. He started saying something about how much better it'll be from the first one, Brawl. Our friendship will be short lived. :eek:

Morbi

Scavenger
This time I'm not laughing.

Such tremendous stupidity. Clearly someone who's full of himself.
The only thing that I really think alludes to his ignorance is that he cannot see why the cut scenes were actually removed... and his staggering typing skills. I actually think that the response is somewhat warranted (minus the vulgar context). If he expressed displeasure as opposed to rage, it wouldn't be as excruciatingly stupid.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

I am so glad Sakurai doesn't know english.
Oooohhh Nooooo!! That last post man, how can people be so...dumb. I do agree with the second post though, Sakurai should probably keep his CGI more secure :awesome: . In fact, why not just leave it out so it can be completely secure, what a great idea Lucas! :awesome:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel sad for all those idiots who thought the Reset Bomb explosion was a subspace bomb or was related to story mode. Seriously, when was the last time a subspace bomb was freaking pink? So many things to say towards those dummies that it ain't funny.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I feel sad for all those idiots who thought the Reset Bomb explosion was a subspace bomb or was related to story mode. Seriously, when was the last time a subspace bomb was freaking pink? So many things to say towards those dummies that it ain't funny.
I can say you won't like this, then.

This tumblr is so epic. http://pleasesakurai.tumblr.com/
A plethora of stupid comments regarding Toon Link: http://pleasesakurai.tumblr.com/post/62367167008/toon-link-fans Enjoy!
And some freebies!

<- Ironically, this game was supposed to be 3DS only. :chuckle:
<- Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

<- Sakurai will TOTALLY understand this... :rolleyes:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can say you won't like this, then.
Someone please use Daybreak on that guy...

No comment bout TL. I myself don't like TL, but at least he isn't a complete clone like Young Link was. Honestly I think he was an improvement compared to YL.

As for the others... Allow me to say it 1 by 1.

-Jose: Just dumb. While I do wanna see more stuff, patience is a virtue. Besides, let the man have some fun with his silly pics. Without him we wouldn't be having Smash Bros, I think.
-Wesley: I guess the dummy hasn't heard of Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion (I think I got the name right), where each of those 3 powerpuffs are separate characters. Seriously enough with those freaking Powerpuffs!
-AJ: Ppl like this always doubt the 3ds. Besides, I like the occasional "version-exclusive" stuff to make it more unique.
-mariosonic: Sonic fanboy much? Granted, I myself have a bit of interest in seeing Eggman in, but he ain't gonna be in it unless as a Sonic boss. But then... idk, just ranting.
-A$AP: No, no, and double hell no for the last 2. Can't even spell Roxas and Kingdom right.
-GEE$WAY#23: Go play the MvC if you want your lame Spiderman.
-Jack: I can't understand that, but all I can make out with it is Sonic, Mario, and Megaman, that's it.

Show me more and I might have my own say in em. It's actually slightly fun speaking my mind about such ppl.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Show me more and I might have my own say in em. It's actually slightly fun speaking my mind about such ppl.
You want more? I have more! In fact, that Tumblr is full of these and that's where I'm taking these pictures, since I don't have access to Miiverse.
Here's the link: http://pleasesakurai.tumblr.com/ Have fun!

<- :rotfl: Can't stop laughing!

Well, at least this one has acceptable grammar.
I don't think "interseted" is a word, but I get your point.

D

Deleted member

I don't get Miiverse's obsession with the Powerpuff Girls and Smash.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I want to smack everyone who wants a stupid DBZ character in (as if they don't already have their own fighting games). Seriously, the least ppl could do is stick to Nintendo characters. I'd accept those more than any 3rd party.
Sheesh. D: I wonder what dumb stuff they say bout KI stuff besides the "bomb".

Top Bottom