• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium

Rainbow Dash being killed by... a spiked golf club? I really don't know.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I've never seen fanfiction sharing on Miiverse.

Lewd drawings, censor dodging, sure, but fanfic promoting?

That's new.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Well, this happened today:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkb5y1jzg

The comments.
Yeah, I actually had to explain to some kid who Mickey Mouse is. I can understand someone not recognizing Felix the Cat, since he isn't as well-known. But... Mickey Mouse?? How can someone not recognize Mickey Mouse?? I know I was calm in my response to this guy, but still, wow... I can't even...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

The comments.
Yeah, I actually had to explain to some kid who Mickey Mouse is. I can understand someone not recognizing Felix the Cat, since he isn't as well-known. But... Mickey Mouse?? How can someone not recognize Mickey Mouse?? I know I was calm in my response to this guy, but still, wow... I can't even...
I don't know how this is possible.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

The comments.
Silly Zard, the only characters he recognizes are from Call of Duty/Battlefield/Nickelodeon.

MEANWHILE: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAEVHhnNIaLcg

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen fanfiction sharing on Miiverse.

Lewd drawings, censor dodging, sure, but fanfic promoting?

That's new.
Waiting for someone to promote their album or mixtape, tbh.

"check out my mixtape, it's fire, Google 'straight outta Hyrule' for a free download"

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
So I encountered this guy on the Shuffle community recently, claiming some Pokemon that were discovered by data miners were 'Fake'. I told him that they were real, and he then he deleted my post.
Eventually people in the leaderboards of a competition were using said Pokemon, and I showed him the pic of it, and he deleted my post again. Moral of the story: Some people are just impossible to get to.
Here's the post, BTW:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkc7BGWqA

Shog

Smash Ace
my post again. Moral of the story: Some people are just impossible to get to.
I thought the point of this thread for funny miiverse posts, what's up with this douchebag, non-funny ways to say "I was right it matters so much hurr durr" no one cares about.

I miss the funny posts people shared here :/

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It seems that funny posts are harder to come by these days. But I'm sure something's out there.

Seems like that not only Chris-Chan hates Sonic Boom.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I thought the point of this thread for funny miiverse posts, what's up with this douchebag, non-funny ways to say "I was right it matters so much hurr durr" no one cares about.

I miss the funny posts people shared here :/
Unfortunately, there aren't many funny posts on Miiverse anymore. :(
The best we can do is post stupid posts that are so bad that they're laughable. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Unfortunately, all the golden goose I know of either quit laying eggs or got banned.

But I'm willing to bet things will pick up again when the Smash DLC drops.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkd8MENog

This guy really needs to calm down a bit. It's just a Splatfest.

On a less hypocritical note, I finally got to check out Chris Chan's SMM levels. The first gave out Lakitu Clouds like Deutschmarks, the second was practically bullet hell if it weren't for the fact that you could swim over the level (not sure if it was intentional or not), the third apparently wasn't that memorable 'cause I forgot it, and the fourth was an invincible Sonic plowing thru a castle at the speed of sound. Not terrible, but not really that good either.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Man, there's some harsh comments pointed at him. Par for the course, I suppose.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkd8MENog

This guy really needs to calm down a bit. It's just a Splatfest.

On a less hypocritical note, I finally got to check out Chris Chan's SMM levels. The first gave out Lakitu Clouds like Deutschmarks, the second was practically bullet hell if it weren't for the fact that you could swim over the level (not sure if it was intentional or not), the third apparently wasn't that memorable 'cause I forgot it, and the fourth was an invincible Sonic plowing thru a castle at the speed of sound. Not terrible, but not really that good either.
I'm curious, what are so bad about the levels? I can't play them since I don't have the game yet, but the comments seem to not like them...

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I'm curious, what are so bad about the levels? I can't play them since I don't have the game yet, but the comments seem to not like them...
Not necessarily a matter of not liking the levels, but more that people don't like the person who made the levels. Chris Chan created the comic Sonichu and did a bunch of other things that I'm not going to mention that weren't smiled upon, so many insult him for the sake of hating him, even in innocuous posts like this:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHh0lxhX8w

The levels themselves are decent to mediocre.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair though, the guy kinda made a name for himself even after Sonichu's run is over. And while I'll say that some of the comments are unwarranted (especially over stupid crap like winning a medal), there's a reason why he's infamous.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I won't say he deserves it, but he kind of brought it on himself. He's a legend of the Internet for all the wrong reasons, after all.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295

Clearly the most optimal time to be browsing Miiverse.

Also hi I haven't posted here in like 3 months.

Last edited:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Shameless self-promotion and humble retro amiibo 3-pack brag post incoming:

I couldn't think of a good name for R.O.B. to fit the theme.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
That doesn't ever look like Foxy.
image.png

I just made a DeviantArt inspired level in Mario Maker. Kind of paranoid about some of the responses I might get. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
So, since I joined this thread exactly one year ago, I decided to go on Miiverse again and look up a bunch of posts.
Decided to put it in a spoiler because it ended up being a little too long, but whatever.

Please don't.

Oh, so these people are still at it. Almost a year after the game's been released. :glare:

Guys, I think it's trying to communicate.

Lord have mercy on this poor soul.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
That last one would actually be kind of funny if it weren't for the word "swag".

Top Bottom