• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHh7hXspgg

This is the most...interesting comment thread I've ever seen.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHh7kfRzTQ Here is the follow up. This is pure gold.

I just followed that guy because I have a bad habit of following really dumb people on miiverse just to keep up with the dumb things they do... and I honestly should have seen this coming.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHh6Xl4OLQ

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
I kinda wanna **** with him, but the other half of me
That is absolutely hilarious. You should say you are a guy too ;)
Part of me wants to **** with him and go with it to see how stupid it gets, but the other part of me wants to not be an arsehole. XD

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
More like the DeviantArt Community Virus. YouTube Community Virus is when people start boasting about being "first" and are met with people sick of people boasting about being "first."

He said #9 twice and skipped 8-6. learn to match before telling us about your creepy, fictional girlfriends.

P.S.

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I found a post that was taking drawing requests and I told him to 'make me a sammich'.

Here's the result:

(It's supposed to be my Mii as a sandwich, in case you couldn't tell)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
uuugh, this Isiah guy is really getting a bit creepy.
At first I was kind of joking around with him, saying "only if he can beat me in a game of Smash Bros," but it got to a point where I basically told him I'm 21 and he is 14 and we don't even know each other, yet he still insists on me being his girlfriend.

He seemed to have at least asked out 4 other people just today to be his girlfriend, btw.

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
uuugh, this Isiah guy is really getting a bit creepy.
At first I was kind of joking around with him, saying "only if he can beat me in a game of Smash Bros," but it got to a point where I basically told him I'm 21 and he is 14 and we don't even know each other, yet he still insists on me being his girlfriend.

He seemed to have at least asked out 4 other people just today to be his girlfriend, btw.
He sounds a bit desperate, asking 4 other girls. Doesn't he know that Miiverse dating never works out?

He should try eHarmony or some other dating website for that stuff, not Miiverse. Or better yet, maybe he should get a girlfriend in real life. (This can also be said for most of the other dating requests that we found)

*Cough* ...No offense to that person.

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I have today learned how Isaiah is along side being a creep that wants to date every girl on Miiverse, an exellent drawer!
These examples of modern art were taken from his Miiverse account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/sonicfanh20

This drawing represents how the writing of people can be straight up unreadable.

Isaiah wanted to represent in this art his disgust for certain shapes, a beautiful piece.

This beautiful work of art shows that Isaiah is in fact a famouse tube.

This is amazing! Isaiah is living it to the extreme, going up what seems like a cliff while on top of a unicycle while screaming nonsense.

A beautiful tribute to Bryan, a creature of undetermined species.

(???)

Here I say is a grand work, it is so astounding that I'd write a book on how extraordinary this piece of history is, so I won't talk about it any further.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Top Bottom