• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Takamaru Comes to 3DS Virtual Console in 'The Mysterious Murasame Castle'

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
As much buzz as Takamaru got even before his AT reveal yesterday, I already can't wait to check this out! Especially if it's "NES-hard."

DarkFlame

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know if it was an ACTUAL reboot, like Kid Icarus or Punch Out Wii, but I do know that Murasame Castle is a game mode in Samurai Warriors 3. However, I, unfortunately, have not played SW3, no Wii, and the PS3 version, for some dumb reason, was only released in Japan, so, I've no idea how it plays out just yet, I'm looking up gameplay.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Well, I don't know if it was an ACTUAL reboot, like Kid Icarus or Punch Out Wii, but I do know that Murasame Castle is a game mode in Samurai Warriors 3. However, I, unfortunately, have not played SW3, no Wii, and the PS3 version, for some dumb reason, was only released in Japan, so, I've no idea how it plays out just yet, I'm looking up gameplay.
From what I've played, this mode takes place right after the end of the original Famicom game.
So... it's essentially a sequel!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Game's out on 3DS e-Shop now. It's way more fun than I was expecting actually! :D

Booster

Smash Lord
I looked it up, there's a Wii U version too, why couldn't Nintendo have given that version to us too? I'd rather play an NES game on a console then a handheld

Top Bottom