• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taipei Smashers

s2kpacifist

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for some Brawl games? I'm an expat from the States but had my US copy shipped over...unfortunately I haven't played against some decent competition yet.

In other words, be the first to kick my ***! Anyone?

Ravedash

Smash Rookie
Hey there. I'm also an American citizen in Taiwan, and I'll be in Taiwan until this summer (not quite Taipei, but Hsinchu - close enough). It'd be great to play a little Brawl online with a fellow expat. Could I get your Brawl code?

I have a few friends here with their own Brawl discs, though some of them are having some trouble getting the game online. If you're interested, I can bring them to this thread - one of them plays a pretty mean Ike and is also looking for more competition.

s2kpacifist

Smash Rookie
Sure, my brawl code is 0602-6221-2525 . My internet isn't so great.. sometimes (or perhaps since it's a US copy it goes from the US servers then back to Taipei?). Then again I've never tried playing against someone in Taiwan, lol.

Looking forward to some games :)

Top Bottom