• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tacos Combo video - Taco Tuesday - Smash 64

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Nice editing, i thought the scenes were poorly selected tho... i remember some good tacos moment's that were not in the video, and what is this (0:40 - 1:05) all about? some decent spacing and ming, but, really? in a combo video? 25 seconds of completely normal neutral game?
Tacos is a great player and does amazing things, i'm pretty sure some combos and highlights that got overlooked.

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
Nice editing, i thought the scenes were poorly selected tho... i remember some good tacos moment's that were not in the video, and what is this (0:40 - 1:05) all about? some decent spacing and ming, but, really? in a combo video? 25 seconds of completely normal neutral game?
Tacos is a great player and does amazing things, i'm pretty sure some combos and highlights that got overlooked.
oh yeah that few seconds ended in a good combo where tacos emerged victorious, but the last part got cut out somehow... awkward, but thanks for the feedback! Lots to learn before my next combo vid!!

D

Deleted member

yoshi combos are most beautiful of any character. c:

Top Bottom