• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T5 - Arizona Tournament

Should T5 have a doubles or low-tier tourney?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Low-Tier Tourney

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the temp ban is a little extreme too.

However, I gave him a warning prior to giving it to him. I warned him in the T5 thread yesterday; he then proceeds to distribute the picture via myspace in the WCC thread and the SV thread today. He knew what was coming to him...and he got it.

EDIT: Dark, I moved it in the rubbish bin for the time being. It was an incomplete list; there were a couple of things I didn't agree on. AZenith at 24th place? Butters at like 13th? etc...I want to finish it, then I'll move it back.

Which brings me to my next topic, I might be looking for panelists. There is a chance I won't be able to get complete data for the point system, and without that, the point system would be very flawed.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
heh...the next person who decides to photoshop the gay picture of me gets a one or two week temp ban straight up. I kid you not.... unless your name is southpaw.

However, you may continue to laugh at me for wearing those bunny ears in the first place, and then proceeding to put on a gay smile for the picture.
I think this was your exact warning. To be fair, the picture was only posted once. All I'm saying is that his actions were not outside your warning parameters.

Free Vato!!! For Cancer!!!

I'm on the phone with Oscar right now, and he's really sorry. He states that if you free him he will never do this again to you.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, or he'll be forced to get a new screen name. Honestly, I'm surprised this thread is still alive, and not switched completely over to the results discussion thread.

I saw the pic and it was worth a mild chuckle, but I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. Everyone does kind of pick on B-Will though... especially Sean... *snickers*.... he's so funny...

<3's everyone. No Az infighting. Save it for SoCal ;)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
To be fair, the picture was only posted once. All I'm saying is that his actions were not outside your warning parameters.
"To be fair" he posted links to the pic in two or three different threads today which are now gone. You must have missed them.

That being said, there is no reason for this thread to be open anymore. Resume discussion in the results thread like AltF4 suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom