• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T3H PH1R3!!1!1!11one!11!!

Would you like Roy alts for Lucina?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
Since Lucina can be considered the spiritual successor to Roy from Melee as the "non-tipped Marth" I'm sure that many old fans of Roy have switched to her. That said, what would your opinions be if they added a few Roy alternate skins to Lucina? Of course they'd just be costumes and he'd still have the same proportions, stats, and mechanics as Lucina, but what would you be ok with the addition? What if they went the whole 9 yards and made sure to give him his own voice, taunts, win screen and even added fire effects to some of the costume's attacks that were completely aesthetic?

Last edited:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Since Lucina can be considered the spiritual successor to Roy from Melee as the "non-tipped Marth" I'm sure that many old fans of Roy have switched to her.
True in the sense that it's 'non-tipped', but I'm pretty sure his attacks were stronger at the middle of the blade, where as Lucina it's the same throughout.

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
True in the sense that it's 'non-tipped', but I'm pretty sure his attacks were stronger at the middle of the blade, where as Lucina it's the same throughout.
Either way. Would the slight difference make a Roy alt completely wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom