• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T.V. Remote Locations

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Link to original post: [drupal=1104]T.V. Remote Locations[/drupal]

I find that the area in which one stores his/her remote tells a lot about them as a person.

For me, its under the pillow on my bed.
The bed directly on the other side of the room and the side faces the T.V. This makes it easier to watch T.V. from bed.
I also never have to worry about someone who is visiting my room changing the channel or something. They're looking around the desk or chair for the remote, while I truly decide what we watch.
Also, I never lose my remote. Never. Its always in the same place unless I'm changing channels.

So where do you guys/girls put your remotes? ^_^

Mith_

Smash Champion
I put mine wherever I get done using it at, along with everything else in my room.
I lose my remote a lot, and it only happens when its something I really wanna watch on TV.
And I hate when I leave my remote on my desk when I'm in the bed cuz i have to get up and get it :(

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My remote goes up against my TV, with the top side facing the wall. It is lined up between the red LED and the Off button, and is pushed up to the TV by the middle section of the right side of the remote.

My remote needs to be in this position, and I can tell if anyone has even touched it in the slightest way.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My remote goes up against my TV, with the top side facing the wall. It is lined up between the red LED and the Off button, and is pushed up to the TV by the middle section of the right side of the remote.

My remote needs to be in this position, and I can tell if anyone has even touched it in the slightest way.
I leave my T.V. on channel 34 with the volume on 10 every time I turn off the T.V.
Then I always know, even if they return the remote to its location perfectly. No one thinks/remembers to change the channel and volume back.
=)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol niiice.

I also put it on Channel 33 before flipping up to 34 so I can hit that "previous channel" or whatever button. >_>
Its sad how much I care about these things.

But I don't check for the channel return unless I think someone was in my room.

Denzi

Smash Master
Channel 4, volume 6. The remote's usually somewhere... I just don't always remember exactly where :)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Usually under my pillow or on the floor somewhere near my bed. It tends to fall off when I go to sleep lol

Top Bottom