• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt Store Opens Tomorrow

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Our brand new Smash Store will open tomorrow selling the "Tires don exits" shirt on red, black, and white shirts.

I received a white and red one in the mail today, and here's what I can tell you:

-The design looks very sharp on both white and red.
-The red is a perfect shade. It's not too bright but it's not too dark l(it's actually got a tinge of purple to it... I wouldn't exactly call it maroon, but it's close to a maroon). All you need to know is that it's a sweet color that goes with the design :).
-I don't have a black sample, but I'm sure those look good too.

The shirts are Hanes Heavyweight shirts that are 100% preshrunk cotton. It fits pretty true to size as I am normally a large and a large fits just fine.

Shirts will be $12 (plus S/H, which will run around $4 depending on where you live). I believe the company ships internationally, although shipping could be steep.

There will only be around 70 in stock, and they will be sold on a first come first server basis. The store is scheduled to open tomorrow around 3:30 PM EST.

Top Bottom