• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Rae Steps In!

T-Rae

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-2407-3465
Hi all,

My name is Trae (I call myself T-Rae in various smash games). I've been playing Smash since the N64 games and I have attended various tournaments especially ones at anime conventions and MAGFest as well.
Here are my mains...

Luigi-Smash 64 to Smash 4
Ness-Smash 64, Melee and Smash 4 (he's not that great in Brawl, IMO.)
Ice Climbers-Melee
Game and Watch-Melee to Smash 4
Duck Hunt-Smash 4

Luigi, Ness and Game and Watch have been my favorite Smash characters. They definitely improved over the years.

I'm also trying to get better by using Wario and R.O.B. in Smash 4. I was really impressed by Duck Hunt which he's a pretty fast character. I mostly like playing speedy characters.

Besides playing smash, I enjoy playing Role-playing games and various retro games as well. Please to meet you all!

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Top Bottom