• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t!mmy at the DAN2 in WA

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Maybe you can make your combo video with videos recorded at DAN2.

I liked your hammer mindgames.

I always knew Reaper wasn't using enough Final Cutters.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's strange because I hate using Final Cutters except on recovery/ledge, but in these videos I practically spam them. I think it's because no one in WA (or MN, HA, and Canada) know how to play against Kirby, so I could get away with a lot of things I can't in Oregon. ^_^

I will probably replace some of the combos in my next video with some of these since I was using "filler" at times due to lack of footage.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I was gonna say something about your FC spam but I figured it was working so it didn't really matter >_>

Where's the vids of you Vs Ka-Master? I want to see how Oregon's best Kirby does against Washington's best Luigi.

Also, GG vs Ademisk, I loved his first stock :laugh:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I didn't get to upload the rest of the videos yesterday, especially with how Smashboards was making things hard to edit and post, but I will have them up today. ^___^

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im sure you already realize this but I'll just go ahead and say it anyways. You are WAAAAAAAAAY too over zealous with your edge guards. There were quite a few times when you would have had to do anything to get a kill and yet you still went after your opponent(Ademisk and the PS Ka-Master matches come to mind) and in the third Ka-Master vid it actually cost you your last stock >.<

Also, while the Final Cutter was working way more than it should have been you were still using it too much. Same with the hammer.

Other than that, your kirby is just too good. Bonus points for the first stock against Ka-Master on Jungle Japes.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think you're right about the edge guarding thing, except that what I was trying might look a little differently on video. For instance I remember wanting to ledge-fall and jump with a b-air to Air Guard but somehow didn't jump and just FF my b-air, whiffing my attack (I think my controller is finally wearing out). And odd things like reversed Swallows and Final Cutters on the ledge were also happening too often during gameplay the entire time I was up in WA.

But, the one with Ka-Master where I dive-bombed him with a D-air was an accident. Ha ha. I didn't actually intend to go kamikaze on him like that. XD

The match with Ademisk I was indeed over-zealous in my edge-guarding. I was just having too much fun that day.

Re: Final Cutter & Hammer. Friendlies. Nuff said. Plus KOing Ka-Master with a Hammer = too good.

Top Bottom