• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony of Scales #3 Customs Poll

Would you like Speed Thunder/Customs available or disabled in SoS #3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Hello ladies and gents! Looks like the next SoS is probably gonna be on Sunday Dec 20. Three weeks in like usual, I know it'll be a little close to Christmas so some of you will have family stuff, but the previous week is finals so I want to be able to focus on running and playing the tournament rather than worrying about the upcoming finals. (And failing to study like I almost always do.) The main thread will be updated pretty soon.

Myriad members of the Robin boards have suggested that we run a poll to see if we should allow Speed Thunder for SoS #3. As well as the other customs that no one will use. I'm not much of a custom junkie but I know others have the itch, so we're putting it to a vote. (I love Democracy!)

PLEASE only vote in this poll if you are a Robin player and think you might enter the Symphony of Scales #3 on Sunday Dec 20. I...really have no way to enforce that. But I can have hope.

And PLEASE vote if you think you might enter.

The poll will be open for 7 days.

Thanks!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
So that's that! Looks like OFF wins this time. Comments? Questions?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'd be keen to enter this time, but I have a tournament the day before so I might be burned out by then.

Either way, as much as I love customs, I don't know Robin's very well so it might be for the best that I don't have to worry about it~

Top Bottom