• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Symmetry up-rising: New ssbm clan*

Heero9191

Smash Rookie
We have formed a new clan called symmetry! You will see us at mlg 2007 and we will rise through the ranks. We have recorded some friendly Rivalry match between Heero and Misty! Enjoy.

Misty! (Fox) vs. Heero (Marth) [SYM]™

Misty! (Fox) vs. Heero (Shiek) [SYM]™

Misty! (Fox) vs. Heero (Shiek) 2 [SYM]™

Misty! (Mario) vs. Heero (Marth) [SYM]™

Misty! (Falco) vs. Heero (Pikachu) [SYM]™

Misty! (Fox) vs. Heero (Shiek) 3 [SYM]™

For More Information or to check on new videos go to http://youtube.com/profile?user=SymmetrySET

ALIAS: Misty! (Founder)
S™ ALIAS: MISXSIM
SSBM TAG: SXS

ALIAS: Heero
S™ ALIAS: HEROREH
SSBM TAG: M M

ALIAS: Lightstar
S™ ALIAS: WOEMEOW
SSBM TAG: YOSI

ALIAS: Myst
S™ ALIAS: MYSTSYM
SSBM TAG: MYST

-More about symmetry and new videos to come soon!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Not hatin', just saying that you underestimate the competition of an MLG. I've never been to an MLG before though so I wouldn't know, but as far as I know, good players go to MLG's, and you're bound to run into them.

I'll give you some better criticism later, that was a bit harsh of me I guess.

audreyh

Smash Ace
haha sheesh thatguy... you were a bit harsh

I see you guys have some tech skill

definitely go to some local tournaments or larger tournaments and mlgs
If you aspire to be at the top of mlg good for you, but be careful not to be overzealous with your predictions or you'll get responses like "Uh huh. Good luck guys. I wouldn't count you past 3 rounds." =)

you've got a lot of room for improvement

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Uh huh. Good luck guys. I wouldn't count you past 3 rounds.
wat he said ^^^ , don't expect to come in and wreck. I did that at my first MLG a few years and lost the first round in a ditto.. ;/

Heero9191 said:
You will see us at mlg 2007 and we will rise through the ranks.
Which MLG exactly? And it's good to have confidence, and if you have that, you'll some good wins in. ;>

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Well... judging from those vids, you wouldn't get anywhere far even here in the middle of nowhere, Finland, so maybe you should try to not have too high expectations for MLG, or you'll be severely disappointed.

I would suggest you to first practice your technical skill so that you can do everything you want to 100% of the time. After that, I think that you might want to drop the unnecessary show off, that just leaves you open. Show off all you want if your opponent can't use it to their advantage, but don't, say, wavedash into anything just blindly.

Also, learn to do stuff safely, and taking as few risks as possible, and not doing anything stupid. Find openings in your opponent, and use them to your advantage the best you can. I think that THE thing you guys have to improve first, is the ability to do everything fluently, I saw way too many times that you maybe did not succeed in what you were trying to do, and thus suffered, unnecessarily. In my opinion you first have to get good enough technical game, and only after that concentrate in becoming a better player overall, in the form of mindgames.

I hope that was of some help..

Misty!

Smash Rookie
Misty! (Fox) vs. Heero (Shiek) [SYM]™

did u made that vid faster or was it just a mistake?
Yeah we intentionally fast forwarded just a bit to raise the eye appeal, but that doesn't make much of a difference does it? As to everyone's feedback (especially Ijuka), much appreciated. Heero did come off very cocky about our vid's and I acknowledge we have lots of training to do. I just hope we can get somewhere next mlg/fc/or any other significant tournament and be known just a lil'.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we intentionally fast forwarded just a bit to raise the eye appeal, but that doesn't make much of a difference does it? As to everyone's feedback (especially Ijuka), much appreciated. Heero did come off very cocky about our vid's and I acknowledge we have lots of training to do. I just hope we can get somewhere next mlg/fc/or any other significant tournament and be known just a lil'.
By fast forwarding the videos you've made them have LESS eye appeal. I just watched the marth vs Fox video and after seeing that ruined by it being sped up im definately not watching another video.

Top Bottom