• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sylux's story

antimatter

Smash Lord
no questions whatsoever. i hope you dont mind if i come up with the name myself: Squaxoz. weird, but in a good way.

antimatter

Smash Lord
ok, new serial:
sylux is grinding his teeth. after completing the mission, the anarckids as he thought of them, kept following him around, asking for more missions and practically worshiping him. he was five seconds away from unleashing a missile barrage when raptoran dropped off a new canister. "ok, boss, new hunter. his name is squaxoz, and he's a tricky one. his name in his native language means 'he who laughs last''.
"you couldnt get gandrayda?"
"no, she was on a mission."
sylux walks behind the canister, and examines something that raptoran didnt notice. there was a gaping hole in the side, dripping with acid.
"Alert! minions, pilot the scout ships and look for him. radio me when you find him. raptoran, i'll need you to come with, and bring your reversed buzzshot."
raptoran nods. his normal buzzshot keeps a hunter from going into alt form. to prevent any acid launches, the reverse would be key for survival. raptoran looks behind him, and a hideous, giant bug has jumped on his back, injecting a health draining toxin. raptoran struggles to get him off, but fails.
sylux has his shock coil aimed at the little bugger, and he cant miss if he wants to keep his assistant. he starts the neutronic weapon, hoping to drain Squaxoz's health before Raptoran's is completely drained.
the idiots come back in their ships, being chased by some of the native wildlife. they also jump on raptoran, making the task damm near impossible. sylux just launches missiles at raptoran, who has become a living zoo. the missiles scare away the animals, and makes Squaxoz drop.
Sylux picks him up, and tosses him into one of the recon ships.
"here's your next mission, fools. make a cage for him that he cant get out from".

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Beautiful. This should hold me over until brawl comes out. Who am i kidding I love your stories, I'll still be watching and enjoying them. You have great talent antimatter. Great job!

antimatter

Smash Lord
sorry to not update for so long. new story arc, because of the lack of hunter submissions. readers, i'm disappointed. you could learn a bit from CHAOS. brawl spoilers ahead.

raptoran is helping sylux and the anarkids pack up. sylux is claiming that his work on the jungle planet is done, and that they can all follow him to a new planet. the hunters were freed, and raptoran was paid. the hunters didnt bother trying to get payback, due to the new weapons that sylux's cronies had. they were stronger than the nuclear level of weavel's battlehammer.

sylux is laughing, because he knows that these fools are being sent to the wrong coordinates. he knows where samus is, and he knows a way to follow her without being found. he tells the other omega cannon hunters about his plan, and despite their mutual hatred of sylux they agree it will be fun to take down the greatest hunter in the galaxy. next stop, the arena.

samus has just helped take down taboo. she takes her ship and flys back to where the chaos started. she sees six trophies on the ground. she lands, and is shocked to see who they are. Trace, Spire, Kanden, Weavel, Sylux, and Noxus wake up by themselves, and start charging at her. the delano 7 flies in and disables the other gunship's weaponry.
she's outnumbered and she knows it, and the other good fighters have gone back to their homes. she is trapped, no way around it.

(and for those wondering how the canonical metroid universe and the toy smash bros. universe could collide, i'm saying that the hunters went through a wormhole and automatically took on the properties of that universe)

Top Bottom