• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switchout Game (Game one: beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The goal is to reach 50 points first.
Take the roster ahead of you and add three characters, take out two.

• Removing a character from your roster removes one point from the person who added the character on.
  • Adding on a character who has been added on before but was removed rewards you one point, if they have not been on a roster before and are added, they are worth two points, and adding a character from a franchise not currently on the roster above you is worth three points (regardless of if they have been on before or not).
  • You may not add the same character two rounds in a row or you will lose ALL points added in that round, plus two more. (meaning, two of your roster additions in a row, no matter how far apart your rosters come in).
  • You must wait for three other users to post a roster before you post your next roster (meaning, if you post your roster, three rosters must be posted before your next one can be posted). Failure to do so will result in invalidation of posted roster, and a loss of two points (and no gained points from the post).
ITEMS
  • The tenth post of every page receives a GUST BELLOWS. Choose one other player who, in their next post, will lose one character cut.
  • The twentieth page of every post BACK SHIELD. The next player to post a roster cannot cut one of your characters.
  • The losing player at the end of each page receives a BLUE SHELL, which, when triggered, will take two points from the leading player, unless the leading player posts within two minutes of the Blue Shell post.
  • Every now and then, determined by popularity, I will throw in a RESET BOMB which will change up the roster.
  • I will have a hidden character chosen at all times with a SMASH BALL ready to go. If you happen to add this character, you will get to remove two extra characters (one point each) from your next roster.
*****Items, just like in the game, are your responsibility to pick up; meaning, if you earned an item, you must call it.***

I may introduce a new rule every now and then to make it more fun and competitive between players. Game one will be a trial beta game, where I work out the kinks. Hopefully it isn't too confusing.
I'd rather not make it a game of stop and go, so I don't want to ask people to participate or not in this round, rather allow people to join in and continue if they enjoy it. Therefore, obviously some people will post more, and some will post less. Hopefully the point system will balance out, but this game is a bit strategic, you will need to keep other players in mind. It will be my job to keep the table available.

Starting Roster:

Characters Who have been on the board in this game: Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna

Player Points So Far:
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Roster One Cut: Pikachu and Wii Fit Trainer
Added: Zero Suit Samus (+2) , Palutena (+2), Captain Rainbow (+3)

POINT TOTAL: Seven (minus one below) for six

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Roster One Cut: Zero Suit Samus (-1 Titan) and Olimar
Added: Pokemon Trainer (+3), Bowser(+2), and Ice Climbers(+3)

POINT TOTAL: Eight (minus two below) for SIX

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Roster One Cut: Pokémon Trainer (-1 Smasher) and Ice Climbers(-1 smasher)
Added: Lip (+3), Pikachu (+3) and Greninja (+2)

POINT TOTAL:EIGHT

@ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Roster One Cuts: Little Mac and Mr. G&W
Added: Peach (+2), Zelda(+2), and Anna (+2)

POINT TOTAL: SIX

Items so far in play: None

UPDATE:
I need you guys to show your work, so with each post, update from the posting before you. It will include all the characters on the board currently with which player added them *unless it was me* and each persons points, so that you can add/subtract them with each post very easily. I will double check really easily that way. And post below updates periodically.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Ooh, this seems interesting. I'm in! Guess I'll start off simple.

Cut: Pikachu and Wii Fit Trainer
Added: Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow
EDIT: fixed

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Empty Roster.png

Cut: Zero Suit Samus and Olimar
Added: Pokemon Trainer, Bowser and Ice Climbers

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Switchout Game Roster.png

Cut: Pokémon Trainer and Ice Climbers
Added: Lip, Pikachu and Greninja

You can change the thread title by clicking the "Thread Tools" option next to the "Watch/Unwatch Thread" option.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Hey guys; I made an update: for each roster posted, please also take the character lists from the thread above and do a bit of quick math. It will save me a ton of work if you just show your work in the characters you add. I remind you to check the rules and I will post them again here. Here is a sample of what I did before for the players so far.

Player Points So Far:
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Roster One Cut: Pikachu and Wii Fit Trainer
Added: Zero Suit Samus (+2) , Palutena (+2), Captain Rainbow (+3)

POINT TOTAL: Seven (minus one below) for six
@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Roster One Cut: Zero Suit Samus (-1 Titan) and Olimar
Added: Pokemon Trainer (+3), Bowser(+2), and Ice Climbers(+3)

POINT TOTAL: Eight (minus two below) for SIX
@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Roster One Cut: Pokémon Trainer (-1 Smasher) and Ice Climbers(-1 smasher)
Added: Lip (+3), Pikachu (+3) and Greninja (+2)

POINT TOTAL:EIGHT
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Roster One Cuts: Little Mac and Mr. G&W
Added: Peach (+2), Zelda(+2), and Anna (+2)

POINT TOTAL: SIX
You will only be updating for the characters you add, though. So, you will take the two characters you cut, look at who put them into play, and subtract a number from their score (and announce it as well). I think this will more clearly let you guys in on who is targeting whom, keep you aware of the score at all times, and also the point values so that you can play with strategy in who is being added/cut from your rosters (such as cutting Pikachu to remove all pokemon from the roster, then adding Pokemon Trainer for a point value of three rather than two).

To remind everyone the rules for point addition are

• Removing a character from your roster removes one point from the person who added the character on.
  • Adding on a character who has been added on before but was removed rewards you one point, if they have not been on a roster before and are added, they are worth two points, and adding a character from a franchise not currently on the roster above you is worth three points (regardless of if they have been on before or not).
  • You must wait for three other users to post a roster before you post your next roster (meaning, if you post your roster, three rosters must be posted before your next one can be posted). Failure to do so will result in invalidation of posted roster, and a loss of two points (and no gained points from the post).
If I need to edit the rules in game for any reason (it is still in beta mode for me to figure out the kinks of the game) I will let you guys know.

For each addition in the post, you basically need to copy and paste the points from the previous post, and the roster additions below.
Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna
Current Roster (and Character Ownership):
Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Palutena @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Captain Rainbow @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Bowser @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Lip @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Pikachu @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Greninja @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
RECAP posting:
-your roster image
-additions/cuts
-ultimate roster list
-ownership roster list
-point changes

looks like a lot but it really is mostly cut and paste more than before. Hope this isnt getting too confusing :)

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Nah it's not too confusing, it's easily understandable. Basically what we did before with point values, the ultimate character list and the current roster list, right?
I guess I'll give it a go then.

Roster Two
Cut: Pikachu (-1 @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 ), Greninja (-1 @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 )
Added: Mewtwo (+3), Snake (+3), Sonic (+3)
POINT TOTAL: 15
Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic
Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Mewtwo @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Snake @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Sonic @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Am I doing it right?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Correct.
Point systems will need to be played with next game :D
I've got a few ideas on a couple different things but I must let this play out a bit first before I tweak more. That was the point of making it a short round of fifty, to be fair.

OH, and also @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime , you would post the total point values of everyone at the time too, which in this case I will do.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Empty Roster.png

Cut: Mewtwo (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime ) and Sonic (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime )
Added: Pokemon Trainer (+3), Lucario (+2) and Olimar (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Snake @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime
Pokemon Trainer @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Lucario @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Olimar @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 14
@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 6
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 6

Did I do it right?

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace

Cuts: Snake (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime ) and Pokémon Trainer (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )
Added: Dixie Kong (+2), Jill Dozer (+3), and Wario (+3)
MY POINTS: 14

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Dixie Kong @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Jill Dozer @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 13
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime 12

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 6

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Cuts: Palutena (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime ), Dixie Kong (-1 @ ihskeyp ihskeyp )
Added: Inkling (+3), Chorus Men (+3) and Dillon (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Inkling @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Chorus Men @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Dillon @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 13

@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime 11

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Getting some good ideas for next game watching this develop. How to peak it to make it more interesting.
My goals are to continue to allow it possible should anyone join in at anytime, make it a race at the finish, make items more of a priority (chaos), but ultimately- to add more strategy into the development of point system without making it to convoluted. (perhaps a rubric for each character.... that may be useful).

Mostly i'm just posting here so I can be updated with more posts. I want this to be as fun as it can.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

Cuts: Dillon (-1 @@Tepig2000), Captain Rainbow(-1 @@TitanTeaTime)
Added: Pikachu (+1), Mii Fighters (+3) and Diddy Kong (+2)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon,Mii Fighters,Diddy Kong

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Chorus Men @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Anna @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Pikachu @ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER
Mii Fighters @ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER
Diddy Kong @ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER

@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 13

@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime 10
@ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER 6

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Good job man, thanks for joining :) But your roster is missing two people in the display. You listed them, I think, but it should be at 27 not 25. one is inkling, the other is ness

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Empty Roster.png

Cut: Chorus Men (-1 @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 ) and Anna (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime )
Added: Marshal (+3), Ike (+2) and Mr. Game and Watch (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Marshal @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Mr. Game and Watch @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Ike @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 13
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 13
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime 9

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
View attachment 17805
Cut: Chorus Men (-1 @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 ) and Anna (-1 @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime )
Added: Marshal (+3), Ike (+2) and Mr. Game and Watch (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 13
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 13
yah forgot Mii Fighters on the roster btw.

The_Sheik

Smash Apprentice

Cut: Olimar (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster ), Jill Dozer (-1 @ ihskeyp ihskeyp )

Added: Sheik (+2), Gardevoir (+2) and Sonic (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Sheik @ The_Sheik The_Sheik
Gardevoir @ The_Sheik The_Sheik
Sonic @ The_Sheik The_Sheik

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 13
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 7

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
View attachment 17811

Cut: Olimar (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster ), Jill Dozer (-1 @ ihskeyp ihskeyp )

Added: Sheik (+2), Gardevoir (+2) and Sonic (+1)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 13
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 5
You get two other points for Sonic.

The_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I just read the rules and adding a character from a series not on the roster directly above you is worth three points, even if they were in the game before. Thanks for noting that guys, I'm going to change my post.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
good job guys! My computer broke, so I won't be doing a reset bomb anytime til it gets mailed back

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Cut: Lucario (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster ), Ike (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )

Added: King Dedede (+2), Duck Hunt Dog (+3) and Pac-Man (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game):
Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
King Dedede @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Duck Hunt Dog @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Pac-Man @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 21
@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 18
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 7

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I hope I did this right...

Cut: Marshal (-1 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster ) Inkling (-1 @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 )

Added: Giygas (+2), Slippy (+2) and Mini Kangaroo (+3)

jfed8888

Smash Cadet

Cut: Mini Kangaroo (-1 @ Gene Gene ), Gardevoir (-1 @ The_Sheik The_Sheik )

Added: Wandering Heroes (+3), Beta Fighter (+3) and Battletoads (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Giygas, Slippy, Mini Kangaroo, Wandering Heroes, Beta Fighter, Battletoads

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Giygas @ Gene Gene
Slippy @ Gene Gene
Wandering Heroes @ jfed8888 jfed8888
Beta Fighter @ jfed8888 jfed8888
Battletoads @ jfed8888 jfed8888

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 18
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 6

@ Gene Gene 6
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 9

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Roster Game.png

Cut: Wandering Heroes and Beta Fighter (-2 @ jfed8888 jfed8888 )

Added: Charizard (+2), Isaac (+3), and Chibi-Robo (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Giygas, Slippy, Mini Kangaroo, Wandering Heroes, Beta Fighter, Battletoads, Charizard, Isaac, Chibi-Robo.

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Giygas @ Gene Gene
Slippy @ Gene Gene
Battletoads @ jfed8888 jfed8888
Charizard @ kylexv kylexv
Isaac @ kylexv kylexv
Chibi-Robo @ kylexv kylexv

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 17
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 7

@ Gene Gene 6
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 7 (-2)
@ kylexv kylexv 8

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
HEY GUYS! Thanks for joining the game!
@ Gene Gene , remember to post the list of character's on board, character ownership, and points.
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 and @ kylexv kylexv , just remember to update the points with the subtracted numbers as well (characters taken off).

Hizahh!

Everyone, don't forget to search for those items!

@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 20 (-1 from Inkling)
@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 17 (-1 from Marshal)
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 7 (-1 from Gardevoir)

@ Gene Gene 6
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 7
@ kylexv kylexv 8

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

Cut: Battletoads(-1 @ jfed8888 jfed8888 ), Sheik (-1 @ The_Sheik The_Sheik )

Added: Ganon(+2), N (+2), and Bayonetta (+3)

Ultimate Roster (Characters Who have been on the board in this game): Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Giygas, Slippy, Mini Kangaroo, Wandering Heroes, Beta Fighter, Battletoads, Charizard, Isaac, Chibi-Robo,Ganon,N,Bayonetta.

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Giygas @ Gene Gene
Slippy @ Gene Gene
Isaac @ kylexv kylexv

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 17
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 6 (-1)

@ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER 13 (+7)
@ Gene Gene 6
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 6 (-1)
@ kylexv kylexv 8

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Empty Roster.png

Cuts: Slippy (-1 Afrodude) and Giyas (-1 Afrodude)
Added: Ice Climbers, Little Mac and Olimar

Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Giygas, Slippy, Mini Kangaroo, Wandering Heroes, Beta Fighter, Battletoads, Charizard, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Ganon, N, Bayonetta

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Little Mac @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Ice Climbers @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Isaac @ kylexv kylexv

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 26@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 20
@ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER 13
@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ kylexv kylexv
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 6

@ Gene Gene 4
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 6

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Cuts: Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers (-2 @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster )
Added: Paper Mario (+1), Mach Rider (+3) and Mega Man (+3)

Mario, Kirby, Fox, Olimar, Villager, Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Pikachu, Marth, Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Captain Rainbow, Pokemon Trainer, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Lip, Greninja, Peach, Zelda, Anna, Mewtwo, Snake, Sonic, Lucario, Dixie Kong, Jill Dozer, Wario, Inkling, Chorus Men, Dillon, Mii Fighters, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marshal, Sheik, Gardevoir, King Dedede, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Giygas, Slippy, Mini Kangaroo, Wandering Heroes, Beta Fighter, Battletoads, Charizard, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Ganon, N, Bayonetta, Mach Rider, Paper Mario, Mega Man

Mario
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Villager
Marth
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Pit
ROB
Little Mac @ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
Paper Mario @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Mach Rider @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Mega Man @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
Peach @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Zelda @ ihskeyp ihskeyp
Wario @ ihskeyp ihskeyp

Isaac @ kylexv kylexv

@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster 24
@ TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER 13

@ ihskeyp ihskeyp 12
@ kylexv kylexv
@ The_Sheik The_Sheik 6
@ Gene Gene
@ jfed8888 jfed8888 6

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Hey everyone, I realize there is something I poorly explained.
I'm fixing it in the rules and making it something from this point on:

a character should only be worth three points if they are new to the game, not on the rosterS above you, meaning, they should only be worth two points if they are the same character being added back into the game again. Incentive for adding new characters each time. This rule will not be retro active, of course, as I did not explain it clearly, but is in effect now.

edit: whoops, my bad. I need to revisit what I meant, I will do this when I come back. Forget this post until I come back to clarify, my bad!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom