• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switchfoot

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I hate Switchfoot. And look, now people are hating Oregon.

I grew up in Oregon.

You *******.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!!! Just cause they are a CHRISTIAN rock band. Have you listened to their new CD? And to the people who said that they hate Switchfoot... how many songs have you heard? Please dont be jerks about it too. That isnt nessesary. I said post here if you like Switchfoot.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Some of the songs on their first album were really good. After that they got a lot different though.

Edit: And dude, you're making everything you like look bad.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
What songs did you like on their first cd? the most popular cd was their 4th. The 4th had meant to live and dare you to move. On the 1st cd, my favorite is chem 6a.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait, they are Christian Rock? Now I definitely won't be listening to them.

In all seriousness, they aren't anything special. So much so I get them confused with all the other POD/Godsmack rip-offs that seem to be out there.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
I don't remember the names of the songs, but I remember track one was good, the company car song, and this one other one that I think was in Kill Bill. Might have been some other movie though.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Wait, they are Christian Rock? Now I definitely won't be listening to them.

In all seriousness, they aren't anything special. So much so I get them confused with all the other POD/Godsmack rip-offs that seem to be out there.
What is wrong with christians? And Christian rock is just the same as any other rock without all the needless cussing and other crap. I like them because they r a band that didnt get shoved down my throat by the media. I discovered them myself way back in like in 2000. You dont have to like them, but could you not discriminate againt christian rock please.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!!! Just cause they are a CHRISTIAN rock band. Have you listened to their new CD? And to the people who said that they hate Switchfoot... how many songs have you heard? Please dont be jerks about it too. That isnt nessesary. I said post here if you like Switchfoot.
Christian rock is pretty lame in my opinion. I've only liked one christian rock band (I think they were called Delerious) and that's it.

But, that's just my opinion. If you like Christian rock, then good on you.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Hawk Nelson
Underoath
Switchfoot
Relient K
Newsboys
DC Talk
???????????????????????
O well. people like different things.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Christian Rock, such as Creed and POD, just use the music to make money, and the message to make more from the millions of Christians. Most of them just try to be both Christian and Rock and it fails.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Switchfoot claims they are not a Christian Rock band, and hate it when people label them as such.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
They are christians. They may not sing praise songs but i know that they are in fact believers.
Someone can be a christian artist without mentioning God. C'mon people, this thread is for people who like switchfoot so can u not post here about how u hate them.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's Christian rock?! I simply didn't like it because they sound awful.

But now I'm really not going to give it a chance. I'm not one to sit around and listen to songs about something that isn't real.

Top Bottom