• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sweet Spots? (Luigi)

Shaftobi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm used to playing Link. I've been playing him since 64 but I wanted to try something a little different. I played Snake a bit and like him but then I decided to give Luigi a whirl. I noticed he has gotten nice buffs since melee, and he seem A LOT funner to use imo lol. Are there any combos that would help him hit that sweet spot with his Fire Jump Punch? I'm currently doing the jab to up B which seems to work but I still need a lot of practice >_<"

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just realize any opportunity that is similar to the jab up B combo.

Sex kick sometimes places you in the perfect opportunity for up B.

You just have to think on your feet, and keep your eyes open.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
its **** near impossible to combo into firepunch if the other player DIs right. even jab firepunch doesnt work if they DI away.

i think the best thing you can really do is spot dodge firepunch or powersheild firepunch.

im sure people will find combos that work out later, but i cant really make any work against human players

Top Bottom