• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET SASSY MOLASSY! The Official Notte Support Thread! (SPOILERS FOR DRAGALIA LOST INCOMING)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1618440215268.png

1618440258775.png

1618440272618.png

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you guys Notte the Fairy, the mascot fairy of the free-to-play action game by Nintendo and CyGames, Dragalia Lost! Did I mention she's a fairy?

Notte is a girl who has been with protagonist Euden since the start of the damn game. She started off as a morale booster who cheers on the party and watches from the sidelines, traveling with Euden and his crew for a vast majority of the story.

So why make a thread for a little fairy girl the size of Olimar?

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin with this? For starters, she's, as mentioned before, the effective mascot of the game, hosting multiple Dragalia Digests, having her own Touhou-style SHMUP mode, and most recently...

...getting a buff in both size and power during the events of Chapter 18 and becoming playable as a Gala character. For the uninitiated, Gala characters are adventurers and dragons that can only be summoned during Gala Dragalia and Gala Dragalia Remix summoning events. As a fighter, she is a Wind Dagger user who has access to the ability of Metamorphosis, which grants her an alternate transformation on par with Dragons. It's been over 2 years, but she's finally made it as a playable character.

Combining the above situation with the fact that a certain pair of busty sword-ladies got in the game before their less-beloved diver protagonist, Notte, I've come to realize, is just as eligible a fighter candidate as Euden, if not more. Dragalia Lost is by and far one of the most successful mobile IPs under their belt, and their only original mobile IP to boot. If Sakurai wants to add a Dragalia Lost character, Euden's still a likely candidate, but I wouldn't pull it past him to pull a Pyra/Mythra and put this little fairy girl into Smash.

Top Bottom