• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swallowed explosives are powerful!!

HolySerpent

Smash Rookie
So I was fighting a grenade happy snake and once I did a chomp after Dair and ended up swallowing the explosive.
The Snake got hit by the explosive and I instantly thought Snake counter so I kept doing it and ended up killing him within three of those hits.
He ended up dying around 110%.

Anyone know how much damage this does?
Or if the damage/knockback is effected by different explosives?
I'd experiment with it, but I am currently away from a wii and won't be near one for awhile.

This may be a new situational way to easily kill off snakes.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yes, they have disgusting knockback (I'm pretty sure it's standard for all explosives), damage is nothing special though. Unfortunately the only way this will be hitting anyone is probably gonna be a Toon Link and on accident. I bite a lot and this NEVER hits Snakes or anyone, haha. Snakes prefer to nade drop and roll against Wario.

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
ive killed a Snake a few tiems like this.

i REALLY wish i had a vid of it. He was recovering from off stage, and he threw a Nade, then i tried to bite his cipher but the nade hit my mouth, and he ended up getting hit by it xD.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
OMG epic idea. Catch the grenade....approach snake....drop the grenade in the air and bite XD

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I can't believe I didnt think of this till now XD Fiction's trixies 2.0 XD

Top Bottom