• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Suuuuuper Smaaaash Saturdaaaaay! Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Mako!

Smash Rookie
A weekly Super Smash Bros. 4 tournament. That will be held inside my garage for the first weeks maybe, but after if we have enough people and help we can move somewhere bigger and better and we can only do this with your help. So lets become known in the IE and make it Big!

EDIT:

TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE POSTPONED DUE TO VENUE ISSUES

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-The-Garage-Gaming/1632620740300688

At the moment we are waiting for GameWorks to get back to us and we might host it there but not for a while so please like the page and follow for updates and help us make this huge! Thanks for the support from everyone!

Last edited:

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
Awesome! And we're you thinking of starting it this Saturday? I also posted the link to the socal smash 4 community on Facebook, some people are interested, myself included.

D

Deleted member

I'm actually very interested in this because of the location. This is between Pasadena and Glendale it seems if i'm right. Id be willing to make the drive but I just wanted to make sure I got the general location right.

Is it in a culdesac? (dead end for a street) I checked on Google Maps and it looked like one with a bunch of houses that had garages.

Also, until what time would the venue be open? I wont be able to register for the tourney but id still like to come and play some friendlies with everyone who will be attending. I get out of work at 3:00 and so it would take me some time to get there as well.

TokyoKami

東京神
NNID
TokyoKami
3DS FC
3411-3274-1913
A weekly Super Smash Bros. 4 tournament. That will be held inside my garage for the first weeks maybe, but after if we have enough people and help we can move somewhere bigger and better and we can only do this with your help. So lets become known in the IE and make it Big!

EDIT:

TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE POSTPONED DUE TO VENUE ISSUES

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-The-Garage-Gaming/1632620740300688

At the moment we are waiting for GameWorks to get back to us and we might host it there but not for a while so please like the page and follow for updates and help us make this huge! Thanks for the support from everyone!
So from my understanding is the tournament gonna be held this saturday at gameworks in ontario mills? Cause it seems like there is hype being generated already! I plan on bringing my friend. Unless you want me to bring more people interested in coming. But I would need to know for sure if it is happening this week. Hope to hear back from you soon.^^

Ninjask548

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexX2992
So from my understanding is the tournament gonna be held this saturday at gameworks in ontario mills? Cause it seems like there is hype being generated already! I plan on bringing my friend. Unless you want me to bring more people interested in coming. But I would need to know for sure if it is happening this week. Hope to hear back from you soon.^^
did this really today happen at ontario mills? why wasnt there any posting?

TokyoKami

東京神
NNID
TokyoKami
3DS FC
3411-3274-1913
did this really today happen at ontario mills? why wasn't there any posting?
I was trying to understand the situation, I didn't go because the last update on the Facebook page was February 2nd. I wonder what is going down.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
I may show up with some friends and my brother. Just curious, but will there be doubles? And will there be a tournament this Saturday? Also, I could bring my Wii u and GameCube controller adapter if you would like.

Last edited:

TokyoKami

東京神
NNID
TokyoKami
3DS FC
3411-3274-1913
I may show up with some friends and my brother. Just curious, but will there be doubles? And will there be a tournament this Saturday? Also, I could bring my Wii u and GameCube controller adapter if you would like.
Wait there is a tournament going down this saturday?

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Seems like it isn't happening anymore.... :/ Maybe if all of us periodically asked the manager to host a tournament there as the venue then maybe...?
Yeah, let's do that then, this is the only tournament near me it seems.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Anyone wanna message this guy on facebook or something?

TokyoKami

東京神
NNID
TokyoKami
3DS FC
3411-3274-1913
Anyone wanna message this guy on facebook or something?
The thing is he hasn't been active on facebook at all since the 2nd of this month.... We need to form some sort of Skype group so we can all create a smash scene in San Bernardino County

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
For sure man, care to help me with it then? I'm from San Bernardino.

judo_king1999

Smash Rookie
are you guys still having tournaments, because i am really trying to get into the smash 4 scene and this is the only local i can find

Top Bottom