• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suspicious.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordRevan1

Smash Rookie
Sora might be in Brawl after all! If u look at the recent update showing some of the Subspace enemies, the first one, the "Roader" looks suspicously similar to the common Heartless found in the world of Tron in KH2. Is this a possibility, or is it just me? Lets see what u have to say....

Shuma

Smash Hero
Each time you say Sora should be in Brawl, God kills your grandmother(no, not puppies).

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
No, you're blinded by your love for Sora and wanting him in Brawl, it doesn't prove sh-t nor are they similar.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sora would be awesome in Brawl.. but it's not going to happen, and that enemy really means nothing. :/

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Didn't Sora just have some time of spin-off game for the GBA? If any square character is going to get in it's going to be Geno (Only if Nintendo can get the rights of course).

The POPPANT reminds me of MJ, I guess he's has a chance to be in Brawl :/

-Knight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno's getting in most likely over ANY Square rep

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Silver:

uhhh no, he is more Similar to Megaman's wheelie equivalent robot thing. The one in Kirby is just a tire..

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
ROB looks kind of like R2D2. Star Wars Nerd for Brawl! He stays in the background and his Star Wars action figures fight for him. His stage is his parents' basement.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bleh...

They actually look more like that motorcycle guy on Beast Machines to me...

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Sora might be in Brawl after all! If u look at the recent update showing some of the Subspace enemies, the first one, the "Roader" looks suspicously similar to the common Heartless found in the world of Tron in KH2. Is this a possibility, or is it just me? Lets see what u have to say....
I thought the same thing.

Didn't Sora just have some time of spin-off game for the GBA? If any square character is going to get in it's going to be Geno (Only if Nintendo can get the rights of course).

The POPPANT reminds me of MJ, I guess he's has a chance to be in Brawl :/

-Knight
Chain of Memories was part of Kingdom Heart's main storyline. It linked Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that logic doesn't work. A subspace enemy vaguely resembling a minion from the TRON world of KH2 means that Sora is in? Nope.

Shuma

Smash Hero

How can they look similar? this is a big bad evil monster, wheelie looks funny.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I fail to see how...

A pre-pubescent boy with an unusual over-admiration for his silver-haired emo friend dosen't quite cut it as 110% for me....
Dude, he freakin' kills things with a KEY. A freakin' KEY. I mean, come on, that's just awesome! How many other people beat things to death with a Key? AWESOME keys? I mean, come on, Oblivion just looks awesome!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sora is Fail, more than Fail, you newbies and n00bs just like Emo Anime Characters, blargh.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Looks like one of those Roaders from Smash Bros. Brawl to me.

Whoa... does this mean all the Brawl characters are confirmed for Brawl?

That blows my mind.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
G&W, AND he's 2D...

What now? =O
Mr G&W's key is, IMO, not as awesome as Sora's key.

Case in point: Oblivion.

Example two: Oathkeeper

Also, he faced nobodies, which were very cool, starred in three games, two of which were awesome(Not so fond of CoM).

And Shuma, you are fully entitled to your opinion on the matter.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Mr G&W's key is, IMO, not as awesome as Sora's key.

Case in point: Oblivion.

Example two: Oathkeeper

Also, he faced nobodies, which were very cool, starred in three games, two of which were awesome(Not so fond of CoM).

And Shuma, you are fully entitled to your opinion on the matter.
You just like Sora because of his fancy keys....?

Eh? =P

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
...but the enemies are not Sora, so I fail to see the viable connection to that point...

"I like Sora's shoes!" Helps his case better than the enemies bit.

Well, I couldn't of really said the enemies for brawl, sense they really have no chance.

Yeeeeah...

Sora's shoes could be better, IMO.

Their too...Mickey Mouse-y.

How did we...get to talking about shoes?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Oh, for god's sake, Sora WON'T get in. He shouldn't get in. I like Kingdom Hearts, but Sora's been in ONE (not particularly good) GBA game for Nintendo. For Square characters, you'd be better looking to all their games pre-playstation (curse you playstation). Crono, people!! Crono!!

LavisFiend

Smash Lord

Well, I couldn't of really said the enemies for brawl, sense they really have no chance.

Yeeeeah...

Sora's shoes could be better, IMO.

Their too...Mickey Mouse-y.

How did we...get to talking about shoes?
I am sure that's what they were aiming for, seeing as how it had disney-oriented themes. XD

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Oh, for god's sake, Sora WON'T get in. He shouldn't get in. I like Kingdom Hearts, but Sora's been in ONE (not particularly good) GBA game for Nintendo. For Square characters, you'd be better looking to all their games pre-playstation (curse you playstation). Crono, people!! Crono!!
Soon to be TWO games after today's announcement at TGS, although this upcoming DS entry seems like it will focus more on Roxas. It's not KHIII (which reamins AWOL), but rather one of three games in a Kingdom Hearts compilation (for the PSP, DS, and... mobile phone...). This doesn't really increase his chances much, but I just thought I'd point out that there's now more to go by than just CoM...

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162989

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom