• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suspensions.

OfTheShadows

Smash Rookie
Playing 3DS for glory today.
Apparently you can get suspended for dropping out due to internet problems.
Sure, both of the times that it's happened to me it was a simple, couple second suspension but from my knowledge that amount of time rises with each successive dropout.
So i ask you Nintendo/Whoever, how on earth are you going to punish me for something i can't even control?

MikaPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thexwhitexfangx
3DS FC
1779-3096-4913
Playing 3DS for glory today.
Apparently you can get suspended for dropping out due to internet problems.
Sure, both of the times that it's happened to me it was a simple, couple second suspension but from my knowledge that amount of time rises with each successive dropout.
So i ask you Nintendo/Whoever, how on earth are you going to punish me for something i can't even control?
yes ikr its super stupid and anoying theres even a glitch where u can get other people banned

OfTheShadows

Smash Rookie
yes ikr its super stupid and anoying theres even a glitch where u can get other people banned
Are you serious? I only ever play this game for the challenge.
There's nothing like the fire I feel when i come across somebody that I just can't compete with. It forces me to adapt.
To think that the same could cause someone to get another banned is so disappointing. I mean why else would anyone actually want to get someone banned.
People can be so low man.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
I mean why else would anyone actually want to get someone banned.
Easy. They lose a match. They're salty af. They grief report the other winner. Multiply said salty individual by however many reports it takes to get banned and viola, For Glory Hell.

MikaPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thexwhitexfangx
3DS FC
1779-3096-4913
Are you serious? I only ever play this game for the challenge.
There's nothing like the fire I feel when i come across somebody that I just can't compete with. It forces me to adapt.
To think that the same could cause someone to get another banned is so disappointing. I mean why else would anyone actually want to get someone banned.
People can be so low man.
ikr its rly anoying especialy spamers

Top Bottom