• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
19 hours left. I forgot to say the 24 hour mark and tag everyone… darn. oh well.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
19 hours... It is almost time. Now if only I had the ability to make a motivational speech on the spot.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'd like everyone to know... I will not require any secret alliances... because I intend to win EVERY CHALLENGE. (but if you want to start a secret alliance hmu :224:)

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
i'd like to inform everyone that i already have a secret alliance with literally every player

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
@MisterVideoGaming @ D dimensionsword64 @ Omar_25 Omar_25 @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @ LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf @Spak @ Luig Luig @ Kneutronic Kneutronic @Your Mom! @NheroArconix @ Zalak Zalak @BI L. Lawliet @Adonis @Yonder @Kitt Geekazaru @TheKingofKoopas

The challenge is in 25 minutes!
It starts at 6:00 PM Mountain Time :p
Tomorrow, I'm going to New York. I won't be here for a lot of the challenge.
That's completely okay. As long as you log in once every 5 days, I can still keep you in the game.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Top Bottom