• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Supremely Bored, so I am making an Epic Roleplay...

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
So first to establish some rules and such:

1. Don't be toxic, it ruins it
2. Don't go god-mode, it is pretty unfair, and not at all fun
3. Try to add to the group, make sure to enjoy yourself, we can tell.

So then, let's establish some setting and characterization, this is pretty much a smash rp, except that it is you acting as your main, so say if your main is Link, you don't necessarily just have to sit there quietly the whole time, the goal is simply to have fun.

Here is a list of users and the cast member they play: Roguelorian (Marth), (List continues here)

Now to start: Walks through Smashville heading home from a good day at the Coliseum, trying to get home to the Castle before it gets dark

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
So first to establish some rules and such:

1. Don't be toxic, it ruins it
2. Don't go god-mode, it is pretty unfair, and not at all fun
3. Try to add to the group, make sure to enjoy yourself, we can tell.

So then, let's establish some setting and characterization, this is pretty much a smash rp, except that it is you acting as your main, so say if your main is Link, you don't necessarily just have to sit there quietly the whole time, the goal is simply to have fun.

Here is a list of users and the cast member they play: Roguelorian (Marth), (List continues here)

Now to start: Walks through Smashville heading home from a good day at the Coliseum, trying to get home to the Castle before it gets dark
(I heard you say that you thought your role-play was not working. It has only been a few hours. Sometimes responses can come days, weeks, or even months and years late. Anyway, I shall engage the thread. I am active in at least three role-plays now, but my internet connection is not very reliable, and it often drops at the worst times. That said, I try to be responsive. Now without further ado...

I have played as King Dedede in other places, so I shall try someone different. My other main is Ganondorf, but I do not want to role-play as him much for disturbances about it. One of my secondary characters is Snake, and I choose him. Is that acceptable?)

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(I heard you say that you thought your role-play was not working. It has only been a few hours. Sometimes responses can come days, weeks, or even months and years late. Anyway, I shall engage the thread. I am active in at least three role-plays now, but my internet connection is not very reliable, and it often drops at the worst times. That said, I try to be responsive. Now without further ado...

I have played as King Dedede in other places, so I shall try someone different. My other main is Ganondorf, but I do not want to role-play as him much for disturbances about it. One of my secondary characters is Snake, and I choose him. Is that acceptable?)
Sure Snake is good.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
there really isn't one yet, I was really waiting for more people and then I could put it together then.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
there really isn't one yet, I was really waiting for more people and then I could put it together then.
I think many roleplays begin spontaneously, using the evolving story to attract attention. You can wait, but that may or may not extend the delay. Beginning interest entirely depends on presentation, if you ask me.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I am not gonna get this started till about 1:45 est, cause that is when I can be super active, but I want everybody there when it starts!
It is important for me to note that my internet connection is highly volatile, and I am very often made to be unavailable at some rather inconvenient times.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Alright, I think I can make that work (I've already imagined the blue Inkling having the same personality as me in the past)
It is important for me to note that my internet connection is highly volatile, and I am very often made to be unavailable at some rather inconvenient times.
Oh I forgot, still gonna go with Kirby.
you guys ready, sorry for missing yesterday, I had stuff to do that took priority.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Alright everybody! WHo's ready, I kind of started it back at the front if y'all wanna go from there!

Top Bottom