• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Supposed Roster leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
Thank God that's not really the roster. Some of those characters are really ********. They would've ruined the series because those characters are too boring.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yeah thats what I think too but the roster sounds right, sort of at least
We can't really tell what roster sounds right cause we don't know the real roster, that's like looking for a certain photograph in a big pile of photographs then telling you're friend "help me look, it looks like a square and it's shiny on the front, which is what you think it looks like but i may infact be circular and not shiny" (strange logic I know, but that's at least simalar)

Anyway what I mean is, no roster really looks right until it's revealed on the dojo, not for me anyway, because the roster could easily be fake.

I wouldn't count on this being real, even if He's a magazine designer(or whatever he is) this could be just trying to fool people like any other roster we've seen, I don't think Prima guides are in the know when it comes to Super smash bros brawl.

Shuma

Smash Hero
First i was like:

"if this is real, so ****ing awesome"

Then i saw ness and:

"fake".

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why the hell did anyone else post after the "It's been confirmed fake" post? I mean really guys, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom