• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Everlasting Yayuhzz!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I know this thread will probably be shot down (I'm sorry Mike... don't kill me lol) but I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that Yayuhzz is playing for National Champion for the Wifi Wars tournament. Now I understand that online has many variables and most don't like it, however we should support our fellow Atlantic South player for this!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=159881

EDIT: Update!

Yay is now representing THE SOUTH SIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! He just beat the NE regional winner 3-2, now he faces Overswarm for it all. :D

Update #2

Yay lost.... 3 - 0, Overswarm played ROB against Yay's Wolf.

Congrats to Yay for placing second for real though! :D

Frames

DI
YO this guy was in my pool, I can't believe you went all the way, awesome! Even though you lost, you still get the prizes for being a regional winner right? Also, if i had known overswarm was gonna be in the finals I would've done more R.O.B. practice with you lol

Top Bottom