• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuperSmashBros U Online Tournament (scandinavia) *Update

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet

Prizes:
1. A custom made t-shirt featuring your main, tag and title of 'King of the North' and something secret from simrai!
2. Secret gift from simrai, and a steam game.
3. Steam game,and secret gift from simrai.
*handouts to some of the participants!

The top 8 will be streamed! And maybe more matches too.
Who is the best in scandinavia? To make it more interesting, Finland is invited as well!

Tournament starts: 1730 gmt+1 Oslo time. Remember everyone need to check in and be at :http://xat.com/place0fpeace before 18:00 gmt+1
Brackets will be released 1 hour before the tournament starts.

Rules:
All matches are best of 3. Winners finals, losers finals and grand finals are best of 5. The tournament is double elimination.

3 stocks
8 Minutes
Customs OFF
Mii fighters are allowed

Stages:
neutrals:
Battlefield*
Final Destination
Smashville
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
Duck Hunt
Skyloft
Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Donkey Kong 64
Omega Version of any stage

Chat that will be used in the tourney: http://xat.com/place0fpeace (no need for registration, just change your nick to game ID so its easy to find you! I will also have a teamspeak server up that can be used in the tourney, were you can hang, speak and stream together and so on!
PEACE !
Participants
Confirmed:
Kjelbyth
Chiii
FSK
Gardex
Fuuma
Zaldor
MM720
The740
Endeby
H4H0hl
EsYosh
Sak
WIDL
Wrexsoul

Maybe:
OnklHeinrich
sGale
Zorc
XZX
Jiggsbomb
Sugistyle

Share and spread the word! Lets make a new record for the biggest Nordic online tournament!!!!!!

A little teaser from whats coming !
GET HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
Not sure if I'll have access to internet those dates, but yeah, it's a maybe :]

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
Most likely attending. Not 100% sure but if I can't then I'll notify everyone a week or so after the tourney starts.

For now, sign me up! :D

xzx

Smash Lord
Inte 100 % confirmed, men ska definitivt försöka attenda det här!

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
really glad for all the atention the tournament is getting!! and hope more will join! if some1 have contacts in danish and finish smash scene pls share and invite ! if we get more then 60 confirmed i will have a suprise !! :D If some1 have some ideas or something they wonder on just comment ! custom is off in this tourney just for the peopel who wonder on that !!! in offline tournaments its easyer to have it on without any cheating but in online not that easy !

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
Also excuse me if I'm a derp but.......has the date for the tournament been finalized?
If not then personally I'd recommend Saturday because people might wanna unlock their stuff and have work/school on friday :)

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
the tournament will go trough two days if its many parcipants! but if i can make it in one day we should make it work, but it is 20-21 december !

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
Spread the hype and weee need moree peeps to make new record!! Were the danish and finlands at?? Wake up and sign up!!!

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
Keep joining guys ! the date is not far from her and sign up wil close the 18 DECEMBER 2000Gmt+1

Endeby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Endeby
So we know that the tournament will be played at Dec 20-21, but when will more exact times be released? I have some other business to take care of those days, so it would be nice to know when it's time to Smash.

I'd like to know if custom moves are allowed or not. I assume not, since it's hard to control if people use equipment online. Also, what about Miis?

Last edited:

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
Tournament starts: 1730 gmt+1 oslo time. remeber every1 need to check in and be at :http://xat.com/place0fpeace before 18:00 gmt+1

Braquets will be realesed 1 hour before tourney starts.

Rules:
Custom moves = OFF
Mii fighters = ON

3 stocks
8 min
Best of 3 til final 8 then its best of 5
Double Elimination

Stages:
neutrals:
Battlefield*
Final Destination
Smashville
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
Duck Hunt
Skyloft
Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Donkey Kong 64
Omega Version of any stage

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
extended the regestraion to 1600 tomorrow since some1 can be slow :p ! hope more join to this smash fest

Top Bottom