• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuperSmashBros.4 Character Possibilities

Out of these pick the characters you think will make it in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There's already a thread for this. See the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah. This should really be in the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread.

And what the heck is a "Lui?"

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is that "Luigi"? I definitely want him! But there's still a thread for this already, like has been said.

Also, I can't help but notice a lack of K. Rool, Ridley and others that are so commonly requested they may as well be on the official SWF prediction roster.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is going to wind up getting locked...

...and the hell is a Lui.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It's probably some Italian guy who looks like Luigi, but he just isn't enough of a "G". Too much of a try hard :troll:

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
The amount of mild nudity I saw when I did a Google Images search for 'Lui' (probably the result of 'Lui' being a French adult entertainment magazine a la Playboy) very much delighted me.

P.S. This thread CAN NOT be closed until TheFiredragon2225 tells us who 'Lui' actually is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now begins the enchanting tale of the legendary Lui. For Lui is powerful. For Lui is a legend. His tale will be told for generations. Women want him. Men want to be him. But no man has actually seen Lui. Some say he can even beat Captain Falcon.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
I like Lui much more than his brother Mar. Mar only ever does anything to get at Princess Pea, and kills so many poor turtles and mushrooms while he's doing it. And he has an interesting personality what with the inferiority complex, while Mar just goes "Wahooo!" Who the hell just says Wahooo all the time?
Lui for Smash 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom