• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuperGirlKels Inspires Cass Technical High School Club

On Mar. 9, BOTS Empire's newly signed Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player, Kelsy "SuperGirlKels" Medeiros, inspired teens while presenting at Cass Technical High School of Detroit.

In the video above is a presentation that SGK held where she talked about her personal struggles that she has dealt with during her high school career and how she overcame these obstacles by having a different mentality towards things.

"The moral of the story is that SuperGirlKels uses fundamentals that she learned in Smash and through Family to share tips on positivity & motivation with fans before competing at Frostbite the next day." Says Jake Heiserman, CEO of BOT Empire.

She is the first Smash Wii U player acquired by BOT Empire and is considered one of the best Sonic Players in the whole scene. Since joining the scene, SGK visited Cass Technical High School to talk to kids that are dealing with depression, anxiety, and other emotional/social issues students relate to.

For more on SuperGirlKels, stay tuned to Smashboards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Olalde

Comments

Daaaang, that's so fun to hear! I wish more Sonic players, including myself, could take a page from her book.

I thought sonic players were only capable of spin dashing she really has evolved from most sonic players.

Before you know it, she will be the most famous female gamer ever. Although there are plenty of people who inspire others already just by being themselves.

Last edited:
This was pretty cool and inspiring until i found out she was a sonic main. The most annoying character. That side b makes me want rip my eyes out!!!

jks :p

Top Bottom