• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super wavedashing

twilightmystery

Smash Rookie
A few days ago i discovered that Captain Falcon can slide across the stage extremely fast by performing a reverse falcon punch on Pit's mirror shield to get turned around and make it do a super wavedash while performing his falcon punch still. The trick behind it is that Pit must get out his mirror shield the moment before Captain Falcon hits him with his attack. CF can perform his reverse falcon punch from the air or ground but Pit will just make him go sliding really fast. I apologize if this information has already been posted but i find that its still a great discovery even though it has no or little tactical uses during gameplay especially since you have to be battling a Pit. Its really fun to do though so enjoy :)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Im pretty sure thats just an effect of Pit's Mirror Shield...has nothing to do with Falcon...

twilightmystery

Smash Rookie
I know all the traits of Pit's shield but the physics of the game make CF specifically get turn around and make him slide really fast.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Yeah this has no relevance in 1v1s but in Friendly Fire teams I'm sure it has roflcopter potential (as Mann calls it lol).

Top Bottom