• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super speed Jump Glide cancel into neutral b?

RavensArk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-2573-0129
Now I've been pushing my 3ds to its limits with all this custom research. To the point where my circle pad is starting to be wonky, but thats not really what your here for, haha. Anyway albeit this fact I continued and I have no idea how I'm doing this but when using super speed I cancel a reverse jump glide with neutral b? I slide backwards after hitting my opponent and proceed to use said neutral special. I've only pulled it off three times and I still have no clue how I did it, it seems useful and I'd really like to look into it more. If any of you could I would highly appreciate it if you looked into this as well.
If i didn't show that well then heres this
Superspeed>JumpCancelJumpGlide>Cancel JumpGlide with Neutral B
EDIT: I'm almost 100% sure this is it, I've been getting it more and more consistently but I still have my doubts about these inputs I gave being wrong.

Last edited:

RavensArk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-2573-0129
I've never been able to cancel a jump glide with neutral b
What leads me to believe you can cancel Jump glide is that when landing SS and instantly jump canceling into JG you gain a slide backwards THEN JG activates. Hence me thinking I canceled JG with neutral b

Top Bottom