• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sonic's Eyes

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Something just poped into my mind about Super Sonic. If you were to change into him as one of sonic's different color swaps, could he get his original green eyes? I hope so. Since Super Sonic is an owe to Dragonball Z's super Saiyans ^_^.

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Thats what I am guessing as well but I can always hope! Then again its a minor detail anyway.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Eh. It'd be a cool little handout to classic fans, I guess. But I don't think it's worth the time. Maybe you could have the eye color change for his 2p, 3p, 4p costumes and suchlike.

But no matter what color his eyes are, he'll still be one bug-eyed, hairtrigger psycho just waiting to burst out. Maybe it's just me, but the way his eyebrows sit at that angle and the way his pupils are so freakishly tiny looks like he's about to rip someone's throat out with his teeth.

...Probably just me...

Garuda

Smash Ace
No, I feel the same. Like he's wearing a sweater in which the sleeves are tied together. "Mars is amaaaazing"... anyone who got that joke wins 1 billion mobiums, alive... or otherwise.

Top Bottom