• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sonic is really hard to control.

Do you think Super Sonic is hard to control?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
In Brawl i can control him like a boss, but on the 3ds version i can't even hit the biggest character.
Any tips please?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I learned not to hold in the direction as much on the circle pad, or in the WiiU demo controller's control stick.

I basically try foxtrotting inputs but with Super Sonic. Seems to help me control it easier now. Inch your way to hit them first, then when you get that first hit then go from there.

Regardie

Smash Rookie
I don't really have that much trouble controlling him. I just flick left/right instead of pulling on the stick in either direction.

ShbeblyTheGreat

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShbeblyTheGreat
3DS FC
5301-0182-3378
I have to disagree. It feels like he's not as slippery as compared to Brawl and Project M Super Sonic. There's a lot more control in the direction you wanna go. Turning is faster, and when you come up on the edge of the stage, Super Sonic will just slip right over the edge and slide back onto the stage.

Top Bottom