• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash UP/Super Smash Bros. Generations

Which name should I give this project?

• Super Smash Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoyalFoil

Smash Rookie
Q&A

What is Smash Up/Gen? - It is a Expansion Pack of Project M that adds past stages and future stages + past characters and future newcomers and more stuff.

What will it have?-
It will include all of the stages from 64, Melee and (some of) Sm4sh, will add cut veteran characters like Young Link, Pichu, and Doctor Mario, while adding some Sm4sh Newcomers like Cloud, Ryu, Lucina, and (Almost) each character will have an Alternate Costume in this order;Vanilla Brawl Costume, 64 Costume, Melee Imported or Melee Remastered Costume, Wii Imported Models, N64 Ref, GC Ref, and more.

Has it been started on yet? - Nope, but soon it will be.

Is that all?- No. SSUP will have (almost) every character take their most strongest attributes from a past game or future game. There will be more stuff that will be planned.

Also I want to assemble a team for this project, so if you want to take part in this project then just contact me. I want this project to be the best it could be an it would really be great to work with you. It may not seem like a big deal, but when this project starts to progress, it will (I hope) but I'm sure you'll love it.

Also I will make a Discord for this project soon...

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
This is nice..... but many existing/currently developed mods do what your saying already. I mean....... Legacy XP has nearly every stage in smash history and about 495 others... Lucina, Little Mac, Ryu, Cloud, and many others I'm pretty sure exist........ and Retro..... Smash 3/3C, and model imports are avialible on Brawl Vault and sites better than Brawl Vault.

RoyalFoil

Smash Rookie
(Lucky) No one has tried to combine each characters attributes from 64, Melee, Brawl, and Sm4sh yet since I came up with that idea.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Thats basically why I said "Many" and not "All". Good idea, would help if useful. But am not useful at programming or anything so can't help.

RoyalFoil

Smash Rookie
Also it doesn't matter if something has been done before, but really what matters is if you come up with something that's good.

RoyalFoil

Smash Rookie
No totally not. It's that some of the stuff I was talking about like some of the stages will not be added. But I'm definitely NOT going to stop the mod.

Top Bottom