• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Con Announced!

Javiness

Smash Rookie
Hahaha a whole convention celebrating Super Smash Bros and no PM? Every single game and no PM. That's not cool, and I'm a Smash 4 guy.
well since Nintendo has taken PM as a huge slap to the face, VGBootcamp had to team up with Nintendo in order to well... gain support. Im sure their will be some rule breakers making a PM section somewhere *watch their be one in the bathroom haha!*

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
STOP FIGHTING ABOUT PM FOR F***S SAKE PEOPLE!!

I'm getting so fed up of people saying that PM isn't a real game and shouldn't be part of the community, people saying SM4SH ruined the scene and isn't as good as a game, and people ****ting on Gimr and Nintendo for having LEGIT REASONS not to highlight the event.

I'm a PM and SM4SH player, and I'm feeling so disrespected by EVERYONE on all sides by comments like these. Yes I'm disappointed that PM isn't a highlight at Smash Con, but I was expecting it because that's the position PM has put itself in. That's the FACTS people, PM players need to accept that, move on and work around the limitations like everyone else had to do before nintendo's help. Plus it doesn't mean a side tournament can't be held there like they did at Apex.

Plus everyone else needs to stop trying to ostracize the PM players, I know the #oneunit thing has failed but THAT'S NO EXCUSE TO CONTINUE TO DISRESPECT EACH OTHER. Why is RESPECT something everyone forgets how to do despite various community leaders attempt to bring this to everyone's attention?
The reason why there will be no more PM in major tournaments is only because of legal reasons......

But I dont think u have a right to complain that PM isn't in Super Smash Con b/c u can still find PM in quite a few local tourneys......

Just major tourneys dont have it.

Top Bottom