• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Clans

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/super-smash-clans.1749/

Smash Clans are a group of players that practice together and fight against other Smash Clans to determine which Clan is better. The player limit is 15 people per clan and will use 5 players a battle.

How would do a smash clan battle?
Click Here!

How would you set up a clan thread?
Click Here!

What's the legal maps, and characters
Click Here!

Right now, we're looking especially for people to start up new clans! All you need is a viable skype account so the other clan leaders and moderators can speak with you on our preferred text format. Members of a clan are NOT required to have Skype, only the leaders.

Currently, we've seen the birth of the Thunder Wasps, The Holy Order of RAWR and the return of the Meta-pirates.

Clans still recruiting as of this moment are the Bronze Gloves (Little Mac mains only) and Kirby Mass attack (Kirby mains only). New clans are always welcome!

Update: More recently, we've seen the birth of Dreams of Royalty, Natural Born Players, and No More Anime Babes. Smash Bros 3DS has just released as well! Check out the clan forum when you get the chance!

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Awesome, I'm going to take a look at this tomorrow after work and perhaps start up a new clan! :D

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
...Bro we already have these. They're called Crews in smash lingo, not clans.

Should prolly fix that, but I'll make one most likely.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Crew, Team, or we in Pokemon (At least Serebii) use the term Guilds, which is just a fancy way of saying Crew or Team i suppose, but i like the idea of it for Smash :3

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
i won't participate in this, but Clan is a terrible connotation. I think KKK when hearing this, and other negative ones. Please change it. :)

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Well i didn't make the name so I can't change it. Sorry guys. I'm just trying to draw attention to a good idea and get it some more support.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
So Skype is not required? Count me in then. Throw me an invite for the group, please.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
So Skype is not required? Count me in then. Throw me an invite for the group, please.
You shouldn't need an invite to visit the forums, it's supposed to be open for everyone. (Don't quote me on this, I'm not entirely sure on it.) The link I provided in the first post or the link in my signature (Just click on the Smash Clans Logo) should bring you there.

The 'members' so far on that page are the moderators only for some reason. I'm not entirely sure why that is myself.

Reila

You shouldn't need an invite to visit the forums, it's supposed to be open for everyone. (Don't quote me on this, I'm not entirely sure on it.) The link I provided in the first post or the link in my signature (Just click on the Smash Clans Logo) should bring you there.

The 'members' so far on that page are the moderators only for some reason. I'm not entirely sure why that is myself.
No, I should need an invite to be a member of the group. I can freely post there, but I would still not get notifications until I get an invite.

(Notice how there are only three members in the group atm).

To invite a member, you have to click on "Group Members" then type the name of the user in "Invite Member".

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
No, I should need an invite to be a member of the group. I can freely post there, but I would still not get notifications until I get an invite.

(Notice how there are only three members in the group atm).

To invite a member, you have to click on "Group Members" then type the name of the user in "Invite Member".
Then uh... I've got a lot of people to add today. Forgive me if it takes some time >_<

Reila

Then uh... I've got a lot of people to add today. Forgive me if it takes some time >_<
Thanks for the invite.

There are two mods in the group other than you, ask for their help. :)

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Crew/Clan it's all a matter of semantics. Crews are the same thing as clans are the same thing as guilds. etc. etc.

The important thing is we need people willing to create gangs so we can get our idea for a season and conferences running.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Crew/Clan it's all a matter of semantics. Crews are the same thing as clans are the same thing as guilds. etc. etc.

The important thing is we need people willing to create gangs so we can get our idea for a season and conferences running.
It's more the fact that there's already an established name for this type of thing, and that it's been established for like 10+ years now in the Smash Community.

Beastferu

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryPhrax
3DS FC
3351-4134-0653
This will be a great way to get some training in. I'd happily create my own crew if people would be up for joining, but it wouldn't be for a while. I'd still need to get used to the game and see where I stand in the competitive scene.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
It's more the fact that there's already an established name for this type of thing, and that it's been established for like 10+ years now in the Smash Community.
Well yeah, but at the end of the day it is just semantics.

also calling them gangs is like 100x more badass. B)

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
Would love to join a crew, team or even a posse, not a fan of the clan tho. I'll actually be starting my own crew for sure, the only way you can join is if you are better than me. So I may never actually acquire any teammates.

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
The only open ones are Little Mac only and Kirby only. Noone wants to join your 1 character clans

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
can I join the Bronze Gloves?
Of course! All you have to do is go to the Bronze Gloves thread in the smash Clan area and submit your application! I'm sure the leader would be happy to have you.

The only open ones are Little Mac only and Kirby only. Noone wants to join your 1 character clans
Then you are fully free to start up a new clan. :b:
I'm sorry you haven't found something to your liking yet, but people are free to start up single character clans if they want. Whether they succeed or not is up to them.

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Would love to join a crew, team or even a posse, not a fan of the clan tho. I'll actually be starting my own crew for sure, the only way you can join is if you are better than me. So I may never actually acquire any teammates.
Well as long as more clans start popping up I think that'd be good. There seem to be a lot of people interested but not many that are willing to actually START clans.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
I already see where this is going, but names are difficult to come up with for these things. Gimme a minute to think of a Team name

LilSassy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3668-8819-1716
A new clan/breakdance crew/guild/group/band appeared

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
We currently have 8 clans, 5 of which are fully qualified!

We're still welcoming new clans and our new Wandering Warriors thread is for people who want to get their information out there but there aren't any clans they want to join and they can't/don't want to create a clan themselves.

Kirby Mass Attack wants Kirby Mains
Bronze Gloves is looking for Little Mac Mains but any secondary is allowed
No More Anime Girls is looking for older members of the scene and plans to be very competitive from the looks of it.

New Clans are always welcome!

Reila

I might create one for Villager or Bowser Jr., but first I want to have the game in order to check if the online will work well for me.

LilSassy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3668-8819-1716
I just wish the actual clan/crew section was easier to find.

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
As today marks the release of Smash Bros 3DS, i thought it fitting to give this topic a small bump to remind everyone of the smash clans. We currently have 5 qualified clans, 3 clans that are recruiting members, and one clan that is trying to reunite and old team from brawl. It's pretty exciting already!

I just wish the actual clan/crew section was easier to find.
Yeah I wish there was an easier way to make them accessible too, though I hear we come up first if you google Smash Clans.

LilSassy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3668-8819-1716
As today marks the release of Smash Bros 3DS, i thought it fitting to give this topic a small bump to remind everyone of the smash clans. We currently have 5 qualified clans, 3 clans that are recruiting members, and one clan that is trying to reunite and old team from brawl. It's pretty exciting already!

Yeah I wish there was an easier way to make them accessible too, though I hear we come up first if you google Smash Clans.
Could you add NMAB to the OP of this topic since it makes it sound like only those two clans are recruiting and they are both single character clans.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I wanna join a clan!
Well head on over to the forum and try to join an open clan! Or you can start one yourself!

Could you add NMAB to the OP of this topic since it makes it sound like only those two clans are recruiting and they are both single character clans.
Done!

Clans are beginning to come together and will be holding their ranking tournaments soon! If you want to start a clan, remember there is nothing preventing it and you can make it at any time. You can also apply to any open clan or sign up on the Wandering Warriors Thread to get your name out there for clans who are searching for members.

SmashBroIV

Smash Rookie
NNID
SmashBroIV
3DS FC
0731-4756-7884
Clans are a great way to meet new people and to find friends to play with and improve with. Everyone should think about trying it out or joining one.
If anyone is looking to join a clan, please give the Natural Born Players a look!

Top Bottom