• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade Fan-Made Events Mode

ThatOneGamingDude

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm ThatOneGamingDude, and I am new to this forum. I downloaded this SSB Fan-Game called Super Smash Brothers Crusade and I noticed that there is no event mode. I would like some help in creating some fan-made events.

Your event is recommended to include the following:
A) A screenshot of a pause screen to create a thumbnail for your event.
B) A description of your event (For Example: [PLAYER] is up against [OPPONENTS]. Time to [ACTION]).
C) A set of rules for your event (Like Time and Stock, or a Special Criteria).
D) The Player and Opponent Characters (If you can be anyone, please mention "ANY").
E) The Stage of which the battle takes place.

Last edited:

ThatOneGamingDude

Smash Rookie
Pro Biker.PNG
Event Name: Pro Biker
Event Description: There's a new biker trying to steal my spotlight. I have to take him down!
Event Rules: Stock Battle (ALL FIGHTERS: 1 Stock); Defeat the CPU to win.
Fighters: PLAYER: Mach Rider; CPU: Wario
Stage: ExciteBike Course

Last edited:

ThatOneGamingDude

Smash Rookie
Your Opening Statement Please.PNG
Event Name: Your Opening Statement, Please?
Event Description: Phoenix Wright will not stop until justice is served! Show the plaintiff and his attorney why you are the best of the best!
Event Rules: Stock Battle (ALL BLUE TEAM: 1 Stock; ALL RED TEAM; Infinite Stock); Defeat Ganondorf using your Final Smash to win.; If you or Ristar are KO'd, you lose.
Fighters: PLAYER (BLUE TEAM): Phoenix Wright; CPU (BLUE TEAM) (Opt. PLAYER 2): Ristar; CPU (RED TEAM): Ganondorf, Dr. Mario
Stage: District Court

ThatOneGamingDude

Smash Rookie
Im The Superstar!.PNG
Event Name: I'm the Superstar!
Event Description: Say, this "Mario Party" thing is fun! Just gotta win "Invader Crusader", and then I'll be a Superstar!
Event Rules: Timed Stock Battle (Time: 1 Min.; EVERYONE: 1 Stock); Be the last man standing within one minute to win... if someone else is still alive by the end, that's okay, too!
Fighters: PLAYER: Ristar; CPU: Waluigi, Toad, Mario
Stage: Balloon Fight

Top Bottom