• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS General New Character Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHero

Smash Cadet
What about Kraid? There's no telling if we got a boss stage using Kraid's Lair stage from Melee, with the slight tweak that you CAN (and have) to defeat Kraid.

Now THAT'S huge.

that's what I was saying. I think he'd be a better boss that Ridley anyways, and everyone seems to want him as a character. Sakurai was even approached about it face to face (Ridley as a character I mean, not Kraid) but that would be really cool.

Morbi

Scavenger
that's what I was saying. I think he'd be a better boss that Ridley anyways, and everyone seems to want him as a character. Sakurai was even approached about it face to face (Ridley as a character I mean, not Kraid) but that would be really cool.
That is it. You guys are making me want Kraid as a playable character. DON'T TELL ME HE IS TOO BIG!
#KraidforSSB

Morbi

Scavenger
This thread and the Roster Perdiction Discussion thread are really kind of the same.
They are turning out similar, but Roster=/=New Character. I mean this thread was made to specifically get in depth and discuss a new character. The roster thread is to speculate on who would be in. This thread is more for an individual opinion. The other thread is more for an entire roster or portions of the roster. There purposes are completely different even if people kind of use them for the same thing... speculation. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom