• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. vs Mortal Kombat

Witch team would win?

• Total voters

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Now this is something me and my buddies argued about DAILY!!!
super_smash_bros_4_vs_mortal_kombat_x_by_vitor_aizen-d7rjmxr.jpg

If all smash fighters fought an even amount of killable mortal kombat charecters, who would win? I say ssb, but everyone else says MK. Now, I think that if that happened, these would be smash MVPS: (BTW the smash fighters all powers they get in any game, tv show and comic they where ever in.)
:4sonic:: Faster then sound
:4bowser::Can become giant and squish them
:4ryu:: Pro fighter, and had a very close match in a death battle with scorpion
:4fox:/:4falco:: LANDMASTER and ARWING
:4ganondorf:: immune to anything that isn't a god or blessed by one
:4mewtwo:: can lift a mountain with his mind
:4kirby:: Beat a DBZ charecter in death battle, and could copy a MK charecter's abilaty
:4mario:/:4luigi:: Can use ice flower and polgergiest to kill what is alredy dead
:4pit:/:4darkpit:: Flying and shooting everything
:4palutena:: goddess
:pt:: Can have any pokemon in gen 1-5.
:younglinkmelee:: Can transform with masks and is the most powerful of all links according to Game Theory
:rosalina:: Could destroy a planet if nessasarry to win.
:4yoshi:: Can eat anything, and is able to beat a charecter from a similar fighting game in death battle.
:4megaman:: if he lands the killing blow on an MK charecter, he gets the abilaty.
:4bowser:/:4bowserjr:: has a fleet of airships that have enought firepower the destroy a contenent
:4peach:: Just watch the Peach vs Zelda Death Battle, you'll understand.

Charecters that will most likely die within the first 30 seconds:
:4duckhunt::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4olimar::4pikachu::4villager::4wiifit::4rob:

And if you wanna do 1v1, Mario's powerups can counter scorpion, and he can finish him for good with the ice flower (It can kill DRY BONES!! PERMANATLY!!)

A few rules:
1: All charecters must be killable (Ganondorf can die from gods and god blessed things)
2: Due to smash trophy logic, most MK fatalitys won't work
3: People can pull things from hammerspace (includeing kirby copy abilatys)
4: Someone only has to die ONCE!!!
5: No one fights people on their own team
6: Smash only powers will work
7: They need to have done it before to do it here
8: Mario, Luigi, Peach and Rosilina can use the invincibilaty leaf only in grave danger
9: Killable non-playable charecters can be in it

Here is a claim my freinds have said:
Scorpion can crush chaos emeralds: Only gods (like chaos) can SHADDER the master emerald, so no. nor any other MK charecter

So who would win? That is up to you

Last edited:

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
This sounds like a pretty childish concept overall, but I obviously pick Smash. Still, questions like this aren't exactly suited for this kind of forum.

Also, using Death Battle and Game Theory as reliable arguments isn't exactly... well, reliable. They're just internet shows, which I am very fond of, but you can't say that Kirby can beat any character in Mortal Kombat because he defeated Majinn Buu in a battle on an online webshow.

Last edited:

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
This sounds like a pretty childish concept overall, but I obviously pick Smash. Still, questions like this aren't exactly suited for this kind of forum.

Also, using Death Battle and Game Theory as reliable arguments isn't exactly... well, reliable. They're just internet shows, which I am very fond of, but you can't say that Kirby can beat any character in Mortal Kombat because he defeated Majinn Buu in a battle on an online webshow.
For one thing, this is SMASHboards. So yes, it is suited for this, anyway, I got 20 veiws within 30 min, so how childish can it be?

And with Kirby, that's not what i'm saying, in fact, i'm sure Kirby would die fast to MK without help, i'm just saying. Also, Death Battle uses the cold, hard, facts from the games, so Death Battle is canon. And I didn't even use anything from Game Theory, so I don't see why you brought it up.

Edit: oh I did with young link, well that episode kinda was a Death Battle without animations

And I just noticed you did this at 12:10 am, Get some sleep dude

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
"Death Battle is Canon"?

Wow.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I want to talk about the characters you say will be beaten...

:4duckhunt::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4olimar::4pikachu::4villager::4wiifit::4rob:

Duck Hunt: Uses a shotgun. And can fly. Can have the duck fly him away from danger while the omnipotent offscreen player blows the head off of anyone. Look, I've played House of the Dead. Scorpion might be a boss-quality zombie, but he still gets shot by a light gun.

Game and Watch: Have you played the old LED Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter games. In Game and Watch's world, these people are significantly more limited than him.

Jiggles the Puff: She can put them to sleep. And then whatever the worst TM you can imagine. She can stand up against Arceus and Raikou teamed up against her, you think Scorpion and Raiden are any different? Plus she's immune to Liu Kang's attacks (dragon type).

Little Mac: Mike Tyson is essentially Balrog/M. Bison/Mike from Street Fighter. Street Fighter characters by default are better fighters than Mortal Kombat Characters (Biased opinion), Little Mac beat Mike Tyson. Little Mac can beat any MK character. (Biased opinion). Also, Giga Mac.

Olimar: Just cause he's the size of my thumb doesn't mean... he can't I don't know... hit them in the inner ear? Fly a rocket into their skulls?

Pikachu: Jigglypuff response. He summons electricity (so does Raiden), but stands up against Pokegods that created space and time and can still come away with the win.

Villager: Sonia Blade only went after Kano because going after a serial killager was too frightening.

Wii Fit Trainer: The fatality where she rips out your spine because you weren't standing on balance (that I saw in a webcomic) says that Wii Fit Trainer BELONGS in Mortal Kombat.

R.O.B.: A Better robot than Cyrax, Rain, Smoke, or any of the others.

Pyrofishy

Smash Cadet
I don't have to learn stupid button combos to do an attack in super smash bros.
10/10.

Also, no, Villager wouldn't die that quickly. Villager could pocket bout all of it and then slaughter then with it.
And he has the Lloid.

And he's made of satan.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
I want to talk about the characters you say will be beaten...

Duck Hunt: Uses a shotgun. And can fly. Can have the duck fly him away from danger while the omnipotent offscreen player blows the head off of anyone. Look, I've played House of the Dead. Scorpion might be a boss-quality zombie, but he still gets shot by a light gun.

Game and Watch: Have you played the old LED Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter games. In Game and Watch's world, these people are significantly more limited than him.

Jiggles the Puff: She can put them to sleep. And then whatever the worst TM you can imagine. She can stand up against Arceus and Raikou teamed up against her, you think Scorpion and Raiden are any different? Plus she's immune to Liu Kang's attacks (dragon type).

Little Mac: Mike Tyson is essentially Balrog/M. Bison/Mike from Street Fighter. Street Fighter characters by default are better fighters than Mortal Kombat Characters (Biased opinion), Little Mac beat Mike Tyson. Little Mac can beat any MK character. (Biased opinion). Also, Giga Mac.

Olimar: Just cause he's the size of my thumb doesn't mean... he can't I don't know... hit them in the inner ear? Fly a rocket into their skulls?

Pikachu: Jigglypuff response. He summons electricity (so does Raiden), but stands up against Pokegods that created space and time and can still come away with the win.

Villager: Sonia Blade only went after Kano because going after a serial killager was too frightening.

Wii Fit Trainer: The fatality where she rips out your spine because you weren't standing on balance (that I saw in a webcomic) says that Wii Fit Trainer BELONGS in Mortal Kombat.

R.O.B.: A Better robot than Cyrax, Rain, Smoke, or any of the others.
Like half the stuff you said wasn't canon, and little mac can't be giga mac forever. And Killager isn't canon. And when did Jigglypuff have to fight Arceus and Raikou? Not in the anime, I saw every episode of that. And in the games there is no time where you fight Arceus and Raikou at the same time? Where did you get that? And also, :4olimar:would die fast because he relies on pimpkin to much . And :4gaw: is just an average joe guy in his games. And in canon terms, :4wiifit: has no fighting experiance outside of smash. Half of what you are saying isn't canon!!

And other guy, this is who would win a fight, not witch game is better, and the Killager stuff, like I said, this isn't canon
ssb4_villager_by_thereallifeyoshi-d7ktvsy.jpg

Do you see what you've done!?!?! Are you proud of yourselves!?! YOU MADE A KID CRY!!!

And DJ3DS, Death battle is canon because they use facts and anything the charecters do is possible in some Game, comic or tv show their in.

Also, if anyone can show what MK charecters would be in they where pokemon, that would help with pokemon analisis. I only need type. Scorpion would most likely be Fire-Ghost, Sub-Zero Ice-Fighting, but that's all I got

Last edited:

Divemissile

Smash Apprentice
NNID
What_garbage
Well, it depends what versions of the characters we're talking about. Canon versions or Smash versions?

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Well, it depends what versions of the characters we're talking about. Canon versions or Smash versions?
Canon versions, but they also get smash only powers to (Green missile for example), also, new Darth Vader vs Dr. Doom death battle is out!!

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
What level are the Pokemon at? Also, is this a free for all or each does each character 1v1's a MK character?
If it's a free for all, what exactly stops Sonic and Kirby from completely annihilating MK characters before they can even attack the rest of the cast? Like seriously, how would the MK guys even fight back? This seems pretty one-sided.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Like half the stuff you said wasn't canon, and little mac can't be giga mac forever. And Killager isn't canon. And when did Jigglypuff have to fight Arceus and Raikou? Not in the anime, I saw every episode of that. And in the games there is no time where you fight Arceus and Raikou at the same time? Where did you get that? And also, :4olimar:would die fast because he relies on pimpkin to much . And :4gaw: is just an average joe guy in his games. And in canon terms, :4wiifit: has no fighting experiance outside of smash. Half of what you are saying isn't canon!!

And other guy, this is who would win a fight, not witch game is better, and the Killager stuff, like I said, this isn't canon
View attachment 59445
Do you see what you've done!?!?! Are you proud of yourselves!?! YOU MADE A KID CRY!!!

And DJ3DS, Death battle is canon because they use facts and anything the charecters do is possible in some Game, comic or tv show their in.

Also, if anyone can show what MK charecters would be in they where pokemon, that would help with pokemon analisis. I only need type. Scorpion would most likely be Fire-Ghost, Sub-Zero Ice-Fighting, but that's all I got
My Jigglypuff is able to fight my brother's Raikou and Arceus.

In game.

That makes it cannon.

:094:

And Killager is smash-canon. Just by the look in his eyes when he swings that axe. Those small pupils. Of a psychotic murderer.

Of course Olimar relies on Pikmin. But if we're doing crap-canon, then he doesn't just get six or three. He gets an army. And he gets to use them as a tactical general that has units that follow his commands by clicking a button (real time strategy). And then no one can beat him in a one-on-army. Because it's like fighting a swarm of locusts. Yes, I can kill a locust. Easily. A swarm would still pick the skin from my bones and leave nothing but the skeleton.

And Little Mac doesn't have to be Giga Mac, he beat Tyson as Little Mac.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
I think Smash Bros would win because there are lots of characters if you include the assist trophies and poke balls and the characters from Mortal Kombat are from one game. I still play both games but I just enjoy Smash Bros more.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
What level are the Pokemon at? Also, is this a free for all or each does each character 1v1's a MK character?
If it's a free for all, what exactly stops Sonic and Kirby from completely annihilating MK characters before they can even attack the rest of the cast? Like seriously, how would the MK guys even fight back? This seems pretty one-sided.
Pokemon are at level 100. And it is free for all. Plus, from what my freinds have said, sound speed and light speed are no problem for scorpion 'cause he can crush chaos emeralds according to my stupid freinds!!!
My Jigglypuff is able to fight my brother's Raikou and Arceus.

In game.

That makes it cannon.

:094:

And Killager is smash-canon. Just by the look in his eyes when he swings that axe. Those small pupils. Of a psychotic murderer.

Of course Olimar relies on Pikmin. But if we're doing crap-canon, then he doesn't just get six or three. He gets an army. And he gets to use them as a tactical general that has units that follow his commands by clicking a button (real time strategy). And then no one can beat him in a one-on-army. Because it's like fighting a swarm of locusts. Yes, I can kill a locust. Easily. A swarm would still pick the skin from my bones and leave nothing but the skeleton.

And Little Mac doesn't have to be Giga Mac, he beat Tyson as Little Mac.
Okay, the first thing is canon, BUT KILLAGER IS NOT CONON!! IT IS FAN-FICTION!!!! And, fine, olimar has like a ton of pikmin, but dosn't change that he's one inch tall!
I think Smash Bros would win because there are lots of characters if you include the assist trophies and poke balls and the characters from Mortal Kombat are from one game. I still play both games but I just enjoy Smash Bros more.
It is only charecters.

Last edited:

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
I feel like MK's best bet is for the wizard guy the absorb some of sonics soal so he can transform into him, meaning sonic can't really risk using the chaos or super emeralds.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Let us all pay our respects to Mr. Iwata, Nintendo Kids, Xbox kids, and sony kids, let us all pay our respects.
Me:
I sad.jpg
Why.jpg

Top Bottom