• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Stories

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thought this would make for a fun thread but as the title explains share all kinds of stories involving all characters. I'll start with two that came to my mind.

-:ultbowser:is going on vacation for a couple of weeks but can't bring his son:ultbowserjr:with him, so he gets his best friend and godfather/"uncle of Bowser Jr. :ultkrool:to look after him while he's gone. To Bowser Jr.'s thrill, King K. Rool shows his godson/"nephew" all the ways of maniacal villainy that Bowser doesn't even know of.

-:ultwolf:and his team (Leon and Panther) finds supposedly easy pickings with :ultrosalina:and :ultlucas:as a means of getting money by kidnapping her adoptive son for ransom which proves to be the biggest mistake in their lives having underestimated Rosalina which doesn't end well for them when she manages to track them all down and faces her motherly wrath landing them in the hospital as well as being arrested for the crime they committed.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
These are good. One story that came to my mind was :ultrobin: getting beated by :ultganondorf:, and then getting help for getting better at magic from :ultbayonetta: and :ultzelda:.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
when :ultlucas: returned to Smash, his friends, :ulticeclimbers: were nowhere to be found. he looked and looked, but couldn't find them. sure, his closest friend :ultness: was still here, but he still couldn't find :ulticeclimbers:. :ultness: was unsure of their whereabouts, but one person did know: :ultgnw:, who had been trying to tell :ultness: they were fine and well for ages, but :ultness: didn't understand :ultgnw:'s beeps and boops. :ultlucas: however, could understand every word, and was overjoyed when he found out :ulticeclimbers: were still alive and well!

Top Bottom