• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Feature Requests

Mr. Grabs

Smash Cadet
This is a great list.

I would like the ability to not have to reselect my character whenever a game ends. I understand that you can have rules settings for number of games in a set, but sometimes I might want to go right into a rematch with the same character 5 or 6 times in a row, and other times I might want to change my character. I don't know why it forces you to pick every time and I don't think any other Smash game did this.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
I would like a site similar to dotabuff that gives indepth statistics for the online matches, I doubt it will happen but this would give a lot of insight and improve the competitive scene.

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
I would like a site similar to dotabuff that gives indepth statistics for the online matches, I doubt it will happen but this would give a lot of insight and improve the competitive scene.
Hopefully they have something internally to collect that type of information.
I don't think they would publish it though, since it could influence the meta.

Last edited:
Top Bottom