• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Tournament on Kailera (Yet to be decided)

Team Gamer

Smash Cadet
Hmmm should I make a tournament or shouldn't I? Im thinking about it. Maybe I should make it a low tiers tournament. Yea that seems pretty good people like Yoshis and luigis. If you want to see the tier list then look at this site at the bottom of this post. Only B and below.. So get ready people ill let you know when im gonna do it. BTW does everyone know this is on The Galaxy server? IF you don't here is the Ip adress 69.90.34.245:27888 The most that can join is 16. There will be a double elimination match. Winners bracket and losers bracket. :D so sorry if you cant make it but I have not set the deadline to give in your names to get in. Hurry Up People. If you play a game that is laggy don't cry about it deal with it. Be a true player so don't leave any complaints on this thread plz. TY ;)
By the way you have to choose your own partners the existing teams are already below and are officially taken.

So far the people are Team Gamer A.K.A. Omega Black, Call Me Coca, Lulz, Purtle, Flippeh, BloobTube, Sharksquail, SSB Creed, Koopa Kool, Kuzinator, ¨°PP-§°¨, KoRo, Surri-Sama, Saske$.
So far the teams are Team Gamer and Koopa Kool, Flippeh and Call me Coca, Kuzinator and Surri-Sama and Koro and Saske$.

Rules:
Stages that are banned: Saffron City, Planet Zebes, Mushroom Kingdom, Peach's Castle. Team Stock: 5 No Items Team Attack is ON No Handicap.

If you do not sign up in the next two days for a partner I will assign partners.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Here are the brackets so far. http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/teamgamer/TOurney.jpg

dandan

Smash Lord
why are you posting your pondering, just wondering? why not decide and only then post if you intend on doing anything?

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Gamer

Smash Cadet
Welll I am still deciding and I just might. Me and my partner Coca are deciding what to do at this very moment. So if you do say so. Thank you Puu for clearing that up.

NTA

Smash Lord
TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY
k im in

Team Gamer

Smash Cadet
TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY TOURNEY
k im in
Are you in the states or in another country only North America.

DMoogle

A$
I was going to move this to the Social Thread, since you seemed unsure whether you were going to host a tournament or not, but now that it seems you are, I'll move it to the Competitive Events forum.

I'd be interested in a Low Tiers tourney.

Team Gamer

Smash Cadet
I was going to move this to the Social Thread, since you seemed unsure whether you were going to host a tournament or not, but now that it seems you are, I'll move it to the Competitive Events forum.

I'd be interested in a Low Tiers tourney.
Thanks man I really don't know how to move it or w/e that would be a big help.:)

\\~Call~Me~Coca~//

Smash Cadet
Hmmm should I make a tournament or shouldn't I? Im thinking about it. Maybe I should make it a low tiers tournament. Yea that seems pretty good people like Yoshis and luigis. If you want to see the tier list then look at this site. Only B and below.. So get ready people ill let you know when im gonna do it. BTW does everyone know this is on The Galaxy server? IF you don't here is the Ip adress 69.90.34.245:27888 The most that can join is 16. There will be a double elimination match. Winners bracket and losers bracket. :D so sorry if you cant make it but I have not set the deadline to give in your names to get in. Hurry Up People. If you play a game that is laggy don't cry about it deal with it. Be a true player so don't leave any complaints on this thread plz. TY ;)

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list
Make Sure Im In It XD :)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ask your self

do you have the time to update it? do you WANT to be involved in a situation where you start seriously hosting tourneys consistently or just randomly?

and you may want to consider using better rules for things like lag and DS

all up to you...either way i want moar tourneys so :p

Team Gamer

Smash Cadet
@ Surri-Sama well It depends maybe we will just have to keep reloading when DS happens and Lag is just something that has to be dealt with in game. Well I might or May not because i havent been in or hosted any tourneys yet besides this one so it should be fun. :D

Top Bottom