• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Pyro: UPDATE! TOURNY RULES!

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Zomg notice this plawks.
Yeah I don't know why but you seem to think I don't go back to read the messages that were previously posted, because I do. And my mom left and my sister's going to be dropping me off, and she wants to look around and check if everythings alright, and stuff, lol. SO ya can meet HER.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Usually in a Brampton spam thread people who aren't from Brampton deicde not to dig through all our spam.

Anyways, your sisters actually going to come IN my house and look around? That's kind of rude, but I want you to come, so I'll allow it.

I guess I have to go hide the dead babies and my bag of weed (we use it as a couch).

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Usually in a Brampton spam thread people who aren't from Brampton deicde not to dig through all our spam.

Anyways, your sisters actually going to come IN my house and look around? That's kind of rude, but I want you to come, so I'll allow it.

I guess I have to go hide the dead babies and my bag of weed (we use it as a couch).
Sorry, I almost wasn't allowed to come, so I comprimised with her coming in for a bit, and calling you beforehand. I'm sorry for acting liker it's my place and just inviting her in, I probably wouldn't be able to come if she didn't.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
No no dude, don't get me wrong.

It's okay.

Whatever it takes for you to come.

I'm going to wait outside now, you better have left already.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
pyro won in a gay set that went 2-3 for pyro against dzenan(douglas lol)
anyways, nice finally meeting this mass amount of smashers in brampton that we were unaware of O_o

edit:
AND JEEEEEZZZZ my peach beasted today XD
Me and andy should have recorded that set Q_Q

GG to pyro for teh hosting even though __ ___ ___ ___ ____ __ __ ___ _____ ______
________ ___ __ ___ ___-_____ _____

even though he gimped the melee tourny since he was all brawl today </3 jk ilu. host moar<3 great turn out , gj XD

4Serial

Smash Lord
dzenan is too good at brawl LOL
i didn't get to play your ROB in it's prime though =[ which was between like 6-8pm. lmfao.
DZENEN'S ROB COMBO VIDEO. A VIDEO FOR ROB. PLAYED BY DZENAN.
ty for coming, you and imadh are aammaaaazzziinnn at melee. tipper b-air > tipper fsmash lol

ty everyone else for coming. Thanks Zeph and his group for being here and helping set up the Brawl tourney ^^
ty dino's group for coming too, you guys hype up stuff so much lmao.
ty for coming jared. it's great to see newer people still being interested in Melee. IT'S FAR FROM DEAD, BOOIIIIIZZ

How many people were here?
me, steve, zack, chris, imadh, dzenan, jared, vik, pwny, dino and like 4 friends, zeph and like 3 friends
almost 20, gooooddd shiiiiitttt =D had like 5 or 6 set ups going and 1 not working because zack is lame.
speaking of set ups, it's going to be a real ***** having to move them all back >_< my heavy *** tv, i ain't ever moving that **** ever again.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Was fun, came in thinking I was good, came out realising I need to get alot better.
You guys are very good, too good for me. Lol, sorry I had to leave so early, and thanks for being such a good host Steve! Sorry I didn't say goodbye.:)

Lawl Brampton gangs.

4Serial

Smash Lord
you were a lot better than i expected. so was dino's group, though i never got to play much brawl with them.
did you even play brawl at all while you were there? lmao too good.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
you were a lot better than i expected. so was dino's group, though i never got to play much brawl with them.
did you even play brawl at all while you were there? lmao too good.
Sure didn't, and I can't believe Dino showed up... What did he look like? Who was his crew again? Lol. I was very quiet there, i'm so f***ing shy around people I don't know.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Well out of all of his crew, he was probably the worst. They had one guy who was decent, his name was Vega and he played Falco. The rest were alright but nothing special.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
oh god next time we need better brackets -.- and ill win back my dollar pyro LOL
Lmao Steven/Stephen! Add me to msn bro aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

GG to pyro for teh hosting even though even though he gimped the melee tourny since he was all brawl today </3 jk ilu. host moar<3 great turn out , gj XD
I didn't even organize Brawl. Ethan did.

I'm neutral, no johns. =D

Was fun, came in thinking I was good, came out realising I need to get alot better.
You guys are very good, too good for me. Lol, sorry I had to leave so early, and thanks for being such a good host Steve! Sorry I didn't say goodbye.:)

Lawl Brampton gangs.
Lmfao, you were as good as we were our first tourny, and we just keep getting better, and so will you.
And yeh, you kind of just disappeared. EVERYONE just disappeared.
Sadface.

Sure didn't, and I can't believe Dino showed up... What did he look like? Who was his crew again? Lol. I was very quiet there, i'm so f***ing shy around people I don't know.
LOL I KNOW. You're so hyper on these forums and then you don't say anything at my house LOL.

Andy was like that too, but I befriended him and broke him in. =P

Well out of all of his crew, he was probably the worst. They had one guy who was decent, his name was Vega and he played Falco. The rest were alright but nothing special.
**** was really good. His Lucario = Beast.
His Pikachu = Beast.
His DK = Beast.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
They could've said bye.

How was I supposed to know that they were leaving? I'm not going to get up and do a lap around each room after every match to see if anyone is leaving.

Jeez.

Top Bottom