• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros: Miami

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, me and some of my friends play Melee, and we've gone to a few tournaments, but we aren't able to go to many since the closest ones that there ever are, are mainly in Orlando.
We live in Miami and can't afford to drive for 4 hours every weekend just for Tournaments, I noticed there's one in Naples in May, but sadly we won't be able to make it :(!
We are just sick and tired of the lack of Smash players in South Florida, and I'm posting this to see if there's any more Smashers out there in the same position as me.
Maybe we can create a little South Floridian Smasher community, i figured it's worth a shot!

Slashy

Smash Lord
You can go to the regional zones. Many Melee players hang out in the Kame House thread (most who go to FAU). You can try coming to the ZP monthlies and seeing if anyone wants to play Melee.

:phone:

:phone:

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Oh damn, thanks!
I'm gonna go check it out right now

Me and my friend even made a facebook page about Smash Miami because we didn't know anyone around was interested!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
adam, come to zp, where are you exactcly, the melee community here it's pretty active bro u shoulda checked in regional zones, i live in doral, where do you live?

adam8or

Smash Rookie
I live in Kendall!
I want to go to ZP but isn't the next one on May 7th a Brawl tourney?
I actually think I AM gonna go just for fun :D! BUT, I don't play Brawl, I don't even own Brawl so I suck!
Melee is where it's at!

coolguy

Smash Rookie
Hey I live in The Keys, I agree with you. There is NO ONE in The Keys that does anything, super boring down here

And Melee rocks, I agree

adam8or

Smash Rookie
coolguy: If you are ever in the Miami area, just hit me up and we'll try to get together and play!
I play with two of my best friends, and just met another smasher that lives really close to me.
we'd love to play new people :D!

captain filthy pants

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, me and some of my friends play Melee, and we've gone to a few tournaments, but we aren't able to go to many since the closest ones that there ever are, are mainly in Orlando.
We live in Miami and can't afford to drive for 4 hours every weekend just for Tournaments, I noticed there's one in Naples in May, but sadly we won't be able to make it :(!
We are just sick and tired of the lack of Smash players in South Florida, and I'm posting this to see if there's any more Smashers out there in the same position as me.
Maybe we can create a little South Floridian Smasher community, i figured it's worth a shot!
what about SSB64 any one in miami play. i have a group of about 8 that have talent in this game.

Darkelf27

Smash Rookie
I completely understand I live in Boca Raton and I can't seem to find any tournaments around here, I'd love to help out get south florida movin

nacho6620

Smash Rookie
NNID
nacho6620
I live in Kendall!
I want to go to ZP but isn't the next one on May 7th a Brawl tourney?
I actually think I AM gonna go just for fun :D! BUT, I don't play Brawl, I don't even own Brawl so I suck!
Melee is where it's at!
Kendall, huh? Well I'm surprised you haven't heard of Arcade Odyssey (-:
They host a sm4sh tourney every Friday! They might do Melee or PM but I'm not quite sure how often.

Pine Lake Shopping Center, 12045 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33186

305 253 2722, <- Try giving them a call in order to find out!

Javi Plays Games

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in Miami too. I'm currently 14 (I accidentally put 16 in my profile) and I live in Coconut Grove, Miami. What neighborhood do you live in? (New here XD)

skadoddle

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in Miami too. I'm currently 14 (I accidentally put 16 in my profile) and I live in Coconut Grove, Miami. What neighborhood do you live in? (New here XD)
yea man having the same problem dont know where to play competitive my friends and i have been playing seriously for 4 years now and want to see if other local players can beat us we live in kendall next to miami sunset high school

Krypto

Smash Cadet
I live in Miami I play Smash 64 and I need someone to train with for Apex 2016..

Zero_SkillZ_Spamus

Smash Rookie
coolguy: If you are ever in the Miami area, just hit me up and we'll try to get together and play!
I play with two of my best friends, and just met another smasher that lives really close to me.
we'd love to play new people :D!
Do you play the 3ds version? If so I can send u my FC. But at the moment I'm a minor, and there are rules against meeting up with people. And don't get me wrong, I've played a few practice rounds in tournaments, so just bc I'm young doesn't mean I suck

Chdelamo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chdelamo
Im in the Miami area and play smash4 and brawl, always looking for new people to play. Anyone know of tournaments around miami? I'm by fiu currently

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1. Please don't necro 4-year-old threads.
2. Check the Atlantic South boards in the Regional section

KrazyMonkeyMan23

Smash Rookie
I am in the South Miami area and I'm looking to find some melee players to play with and some tournaments to attend since arcade odessey doesn't hold melee tournaments.
Hit me up at 3059780040

Top Bottom