• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Invitational Highlights in HD

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Ah, it's beautiful! This is great, especially for watching little clips without being invested in a full match. Thanks for posting

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Pretty much anything hilarious that came out of someone's mouth. "Maximum Potato", "I'm gonna be able to come back up next time, and kick your ass!" (and D1 lying on the floor thereafter), "SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT, MEGAMAN!", etc. Also shoutouts to the person holding up the Pika card even after milktea was eliminated, I laughed every time you held it up.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I loved it when Sakurai came out and then spoke english just so he could welcome everybody.

And also, Zap Thing.

Last edited:

Dr. Snakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueDaBeast
3DS FC
4511-1428-9509
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! MEGAMAN! Fighting to save the world!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Great video! Thanks for uploading this. Some great moments from the Invitational.

Downnice

Smash Rookie
Gameplay seems faster =)

Mega Man is balanced, Villager looks good, Wii Fit Trainer looks useless, Little Mac overpowered and Mario buffed

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Gameplay seems faster =)

Mega Man is balanced, Villager looks good, Wii Fit Trainer looks useless, Little Mac overpowered and Mario buffed
You got it all wrong.

Megaman is slighty broken but still good.
Villager is like Olimar, Seems broken but if mastered will be great.
Wii Fit Trainer is kind of overpowered.
Little Mac isn't very good.
Mario is good.

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
Hbox hugging the homies and Keitaro showing up with that classic face. Bunch of goofballs but they know how to entertain. I didn't spot Hbox pointing to aMSa until I was editing through it. Thought PPMD was about to run off stage at the end. D1 and Prog laying on the floor when Reggie said that... man I was laughing hard.

Top Bottom