• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros INDONESIA

TheBigBlue

Smash Rookie
In Indonesia, there are seemingly few who play this game at a competitive level. All of us who take this game seriously in Indonesia don't have a community to rally to, but this thread is where it changes. There is a relatively new discord for Indonesian smashers to gather and communicate

There is a permanent link that any Indonesian/foreign Smasher that currently reside in Indonesia can use to join the discord. Simply ask me for the invite link, and I will give it to you in a private message

The discord will help you find matches with players close to you, and for you to engage in any sort of discussion related the game.

Please help us to grow this community of Indonesian smashers. If any of your friends play this game and want to join, share this thread or the discord link to them.

That's all from me. Consider the discord, and lets grow this community together :]

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sharing direct links to outside communities is against the rules. You can share the link with individuals outside of threads but not publicly.

Also I'll be moving this thread to its proper section in the regional forums. Welcome to Smashboards! Hope you're able to further build your community here.

NunoMoreno

Smash Rookie
In Indonesia, there are seemingly few who play this game at a competitive level. All of us who take this game seriously in Indonesia don't have a community to rally to, but this thread is where it changes. There is a relatively new discord for Indonesian smashers to gather and communicate

There is a permanent link that any Indonesian/foreign Smasher that currently reside in Indonesia can use to join the discord. Simply ask me for the invite link, and I will give it to you in a private message

The discord will help you find matches with players close to you, and for you to engage in any sort of discussion related the game.

Please help us to grow this community of Indonesian smashers. If any of your friends play this game and want to join, share this thread or the discord link to them.

That's all from me. Consider the discord, and lets grow this community together :]
Thanks, PM sent!

starmania2308

Smash Rookie

cool, i sent a PM

starmania2308

Smash Rookie
hi, i think the discord invite you sent me was already expired, can you send me another one?

Top Bottom