• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Adventure Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
So me and my friend were discussing some things yesterday about smash and he brought up the yellow devil from megaman it was then that I said that it'd be hilarious if Eggman came in with his wheelchair aka his flying thing he sits in. It was right at this moment where I predicted Dr.Wily to be in the game behind everything in their little story mode thingy and raised that it would be nice if the two evils Eggman and Wily worked together as main antagonists during the mode.

So finally in the shadow of the Subspace Emissary what are your hopes and predictions for the next adventure mode?

If anything point out what you liked/ LOVED from the previous also leave your predictions as for bosses and general stuff that might happen.

As for me Rayquaza and Duon were probably my but as a Metroid fan thos moments with Ridley did me justice for smash in it's entirety. Now everyone remembers Tabuu that instakill wing attack when he goes in the background messed me up a lot and I definitely remember and love fighting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom