• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Extreme. The Time to Reunite All Smash Games (No longer more in production)

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath

Hello!! What is Super Smash Bros Extreme?? It's a mod that focus on own uniqueness but also adds new stuff from other smash games. This mod adds 100 Characters it we be a large mod around 2GB. We want Super Smash Bros Extreme to be the best smash game that focus on competitive gaming.

Release Date TBA 2016
Needs to Have GECKO!!! will be made futher to Homebrew

All lot of stuff is just Placeholders and some stuff is not working Corretly

Sorry About The Logo But is not at the Final Climax/Stage

We want to Create Development Team. If you want to join contact me at supersmashbrosextrememod@gmail.com

Available positions
Balance Testers: Available
-------
Model Hackers: 5 Available
-------
Texture Hackers: 5 Available
-------
Music Hackers: 3 Available
-------
Menu GFX Hackers: 4 Available
-------
Character Portrait Hackers: 3 Available
-------
Coders: Accepting 5 Available
-------
Character Hackers: 5 Available
-------
Cloners: Accepting 4 Available. One Position is Me Grimdeath
-------
Stage Hackers: 5 Available
-------
Music Creator: 4 Available
-------
Youtube Manger is Me Grimdeath
Promoters: Status - Available. Forever

Everything in the Videos is just placeholders

If are using Dolphin??
You we need a Wad installer. Newest version of the software. Compatibility with the Wii U adapter, has native support for adapter. You we need to install Gecko for dolphin and Wii vOS36. Then when you have installed everything you to set brawl iso to standard and open Gecko. You will need to put Axnetframe(sorry if a spell it wrong) then you are done.

Happy Holidays and new year
We hope you have happy time with the mod

Credits
Mario Smith
Jaystring

Credits Goes to the ones who developed the charactares and more stuff

Text change always in the works

Last edited:

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
Thats fixed already. that is a old video when that was not fixed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uhh...

What is Smash Reborn? Smash Reborn is a mod that is designed to combine the best features of each Smash Bros. games into one, while adding unique concepts as well. It is intended to be a competitive game.
What is Super Smash Bros Extreme? Super Smash Bros Extreme is a mod that is designed to combine the best features of each Smash Bros. games into one, but while add its own uniqueness as well. We want Super Smash Bros Extreme to be the best smash game that focus on competitive gaming.
Is this a joke or are you ripping off someone else's post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
Really dude? It's understandable if you like Smash Reborn, but this is just preposterous.

Edit: Here's where his inspiration comes from: http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-reborn-the-ultimate-reinvention-of-smash.410917/

I'm also glad to announce that an update to Reborn is coming out soon.
I was stress up yesterday (because of a lot schoolwork) and I want people to get know the mod that a worked on. I'm am sorry and will change the text. Can you forgive me for that, (that's means a can work for you instead as a forgiveness) it's your choice

Last edited:

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
Uhh...

Is this a joke or are you ripping off someone else's post?
I'm changing the text and can you please remove all of this that's as to with Smash Reborn accident.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's alright, I've forgiven you already, you don't have to "work it off". In fact, it's actually of benefit that you do this, as sometimes one never knows how good of a job they did until somebody else points it out. On another topic though, have you designed any movesets yet?

D

Deleted member

On another note though, you should display information that projects your personality and who you are as an individual. My post wasn't some type of "template" or something, that's just the way I like to type, so perhaps as opposed to adding in different text over the same categories/questions, you could redesign it altogether. Sure, it would take more time, but people would respect you more because of it. I don't mind if you use the recruit system (the one stating how many positions are available), as I helped Russell_SSB out with that too, however, as far as the Q/A (and the rest of the text goes), it's currently just Smash Reborn with little extras sprinkled in.

I hope I helped, and thank you for the apology!
Mario Smith

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
On another note though, you should display information that projects your personality and who you are as an individual. My post wasn't some type of "format" or something, that's just the way I like to type, so perhaps as opposed to adding in different text over the same categories/questions, you could redesign it altogether. Sure, it would take more time, but people would respect you more because of it. I don't mind if you use the recruit system (the one stating how many positions are available), as I helped Russell_SSB out with that too, however, as far as the Q/A (and the rest of the text goes), it's currently just Smash Reborn with little extras sprinkled in.

I hope I helped, and thank you for the apology!
Mario Smith
You help me a lot. We can work on same team. I have fixed a code so that it works on brawlex and its wavedasing. We can be to one mod instead under the name Smash Reborn. It’s better idea then have to mods that almost the same. im learning how to use psa. Lyndis is the first experiment. A more of a clonner then psa maker. But I will tried to my best. Your name will be in credits

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How did you get it to work? Also, I'd be glad to have you as a Coder/Cloner!

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
I did do some coding in to it. But tested it in weeks to get it right. I'm join you and all of my mod will be to one mod under your name and it's our asset as the development team.

D

Deleted member

I did do some coding in to it. But tested it in weeks to get it right. I'm join you and all of my mod will be to one mod under your name and it's our asset as the development team.
Your mod should be your mod. There have been people who have worked with (not for; you guys aren't my minions) me before who also wanted to make mod's of their own. We don't have to merge or fuse just because you like my game, our mods could grow together, almost like a friendly rivalry.

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
But we can still help you. I can make my mod and help you with codeing. But a need help with L-Cancel works but not as good as planned.

D

Deleted member

Well, I know how to properly get it working...

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
I will give you the code. But later becase a have tournament today. It will be my gift to you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, I'll provide the info for the L-Cancelling later as well.

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
No problem!
Posted by windhunter7 Holy Kitten on KC-MM
Um...

Is this literally just another name for Smash Reborn? Or are you just stealing their exact idea, their coding, their game elements ideas, and their Q/As? It seems as though the only thing different other than omitting certain information is that it's a different name. If it really is just another name for it, please say so, documenting it. And if it's plagiarism, please just simply no.
Link http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75584.0

What should will do about that??
Becase this is not a copy of Smash Reborn

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just change up the stuff! You literally took my initial post and infused it with your personality, rather than making one of your own. The result of stealing is being called a thief, if you stole somebody's recipe then added ketchup to it, and they called you out on it, you can't say you didn't steal it or it's not that item just because you made a few adjustments. Just make your project stand out.

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
Just change up the stuff! You literally took my initial post and infused it with your personality, rather than making one of your own. The result of stealing is being called a thief, if you stole somebody's recipe then added ketchup to it, and they called you out on it, you can't say you didn't steal it or it's not that item just because you made a few adjustments. Just make your project stand out.
It´s takes time to change stuff. But i promise that it would be new stand alone text. But the photos will be there as a new additon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It´s takes time to change stuff. But i -> promise <- that it would be new stand alone text. But the photos will be there as a new addition
I'll hold on to your promise for you :) my quote will keep it safe.

Also, it doesn't really take time to make alterations, it just depends on how "active" you are.

D

Deleted member

I was watching your videos and I instantly found a problem in them; unoriginal content
Your mod will never be respected or truly succeed if you don't create you own content. At most, people would just take any codes that you made and plug them into their own mods. People are drawn to content that they can't/couldn't make/download on their own, and by content that they would've never thought of before. Everybody can go onto Brawlvault and download that Lucina and Lyn moveset and bam, Super Smash Bros. Extreme on the go. You have to make your own content, if you don't then you're being lazy. Maybe using models is okay (remaking something that's already there is just pride), stages? surely! codes? alright. Movesets? no-no-no! Out of all of the things, this part is the most important part of anyone's game. Just imagine if PM used AGFanProduction's Mewtwo, or that Knuckles over Jigglypuff, or that gimmicky Roy hack that tried to be unique. People wouldn't respect PM at all. They'd just find a way to get the codes, and plug the desirable ones into their own games. All of the other things; stages, modes, models, expansions, even codes, are all like the body of your game, but the characters are like the heart, the spirit, the soul. The characters are what gives your game identity. If you had the best stages, modes, models, expansions, and codes ever created yet your characters were either terrible or stolen, nobody would care and they'd steal your original content for their own purposes, to play the game with the characters they like. But, if you had no codes, stolen stages, no expansions, no models, but the best characters ever made, then people would almost always keep coming back for more.

That's just something to think about.

Grimdeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grimdeath
I was watching your videos and I instantly found a problem in them; unoriginal content
Your mod will never be respected or truly succeed if you don't create you own content. At most, people would just take any codes that you made and plug them into their own mods. People are drawn to content that they can't/couldn't make/download on their own, and by content that they would've never thought of before. Everybody can go onto Brawlvault and download that Lucina and Lyn moveset and bam, Super Smash Bros. Extreme on the go. You have to make your own content, if you don't then you're being lazy. Maybe using models is okay (remaking something that's already there is just pride), stages? surely! codes? alright. Movesets? no-no-no! Out of all of the things, this part is the most important part of anyone's game. Just imagine if PM used AGFanProduction's Mewtwo, or that Knuckles over Jigglypuff, or that gimmicky Roy hack that tried to be unique. People wouldn't respect PM at all. They'd just find a way to get the codes, and plug the desirable ones into their own games. All of the other things; stages, modes, models, expansions, even codes, are all like the body of your game, but the characters are like the heart, the spirit, the soul. The characters are what gives your game identity. If you had the best stages, modes, models, expansions, and codes ever created yet your characters were either terrible or stolen, nobody would care and they'd steal your original content for their own purposes, to play the game with the characters they like. But, if you had no codes, stolen stages, no expansions, no models, but the best characters ever made, then people would almost always keep coming back for more.

That's just something to think about.
That's is true. Moveset is top priority for the characters it needs the quality to be a good moveset. I'm need to change that for the next release and remove this version of the software. That makes the game a better future for it. Thanks for your opinion on mod ☺

Last edited:
Top Bottom