• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Combo Video

Moocow007

Smash Ace
the editing on the falcon combo where the video is shown back-to-back is directly from Darklink's music video. some of these videos are ripped directly and no credit is given to the originators which is kinda bs.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
No that falcon combo isnt directly RIPPED. He just took the idea.
1. You can tell it wasnt directly ripped cuss of the falcons white thing on his sholder. Thats danny's Graphics card thing or something
2. Its not even the same combo. The one from darklink's is grab-throw, Fair, Smash Up, Jump, Uair, Jump, Dair. Dannys wasnt

DONT QUESTION THE FOX MAN! DONT QUESTION ME FOX! HE"S STARING YOU DOWN!
LOOK AT HIM!
<--------------

Danny_SsB

Banned via Warnings
the editing on the falcon combo where the video is shown back-to-back is directly from Darklink's music video. some of these videos are ripped directly and no credit is given to the originators which is kinda bs.
hey man, these mistaken one, hears all the videos they were recorded and made by my, none was ripped neither taken out of another video

PS: my video card is not good xD

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
O_O!
(ya t voy a hablar en ingles xD)

nice video, nice combos, and you know I can beat you anytime... xD
c ya

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
well yeah its a bad thing he didnt credit yuo in the video. Still he did some combos of his own too.

and it was nice

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
estoy feliz encontrar a jugadores de países diferentes! keep up the good work and hold it down in south america. level 5 spanish baby, american publik edumukashun

felix45

Smash Lord
plagiarism? in my combos? combos aren't copyrighted lol
quoted for truth!

anyways nice combos for the most part, the fox vs jigz combo gave me an idea of when to usmash jigz as fox and how I should set up my combos against her.

I liked your shinespikes, they are hard to pull in this game well done.

Top Bottom